`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for Ryan Braun and Robin Yount

Looking to trade for Ryan Braun and Robin Yount
I am looking to make some trades for Ryan Braun and Robin Yount. I have been out of collecting for a while and just started redoing my orgainze so it might be a little thin but i will be adding cards all day. Let me know if you want to make a deal!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

RE: Looking to trade for Ryan Braun and Robin Yount
(06-17-2012, 11:42 AM)mitchreid2000 Wrote: I am looking to make some trades for Ryan Braun and Robin Yount. I have been out of collecting for a while and just started redoing my orgainze so it might be a little thin but i will be adding cards all day. Let me know if you want to make a deal!
I have this one in my organize marked for trade. I would be looking for Dustin Pedroia that I don't have or possibly bait. Let me know.
Thank you
-Rob

[Image: e59b1ea2-1.jpg]
2010 Panini Century Jerseys Autographs #100 Robin Yount 32/50

Are you looking for mainly autos and game used stuff, or some inserts and base too? Would you be interested in autos or GU of other Brewers, too? Like Greinke and Gomez?
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

(06-17-2012, 12:06 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I have this one in my organize marked for trade. I would be looking for Dustin Pedroia that I don't have or possibly bait. Let me know.
Thank you
-Rob

[Image: e59b1ea2-1.jpg]
2010 Panini Century Jerseys Autographs #100 Robin Yount 32/50
Offer sent sorry as of now i do not have any Pedroia's so i offered some trade bait.
(06-17-2012, 12:40 PM)wibs13 Wrote: Are you looking for mainly autos and game used stuff, or some inserts and base too? Would you be interested in autos or GU of other Brewers, too? Like Greinke and Gomez?
I am looking for any card that i don't have not really interested in the gomez or grienke auto right now thanks.
(06-17-2012, 12:40 PM)wibs13 Wrote: Are you looking for mainly autos and game used stuff, or some inserts and base too? Would you be interested in autos or GU of other Brewers, too? Like Greinke and Gomez?
I am looking for anything i don't have it does not matter if it is game used or auto's. Currently i am not after any other brewers auto's. thanks
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos