`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few Trades, mail days, bay wins, lcd trip and found some cool stuff in the move!

Few Trades, mail days, bay wins, lcd trip and found some cool stuff in the move!
So i got a bunch of stuff since last I posted a mail day... haven't had too much time to post so here it is in one big one...

First I got this box.....
[Image: 9a763ea6.jpg]

and it was full of phins rookies and base cards
[Image: df950c2d.jpg]
which was AWESOME by its self.... but....

at on end i found
[Image: c0dd5d03.jpg]

and if that wasn't enough these followed
[Image: 5f1c1d4a.jpg]

and then these!!!
[Image: 3d179f54.jpg]

All I can say is THANK YOU!!!! to Mr. ftballcardz!

Got this on a LCS trip or 3
[Image: 3a199fde.jpg]
[Image: 14f05b38.jpg]
[Image: 5d14c583.jpg]

Couple of Davis Bay wins
[Image: 89a9661b.jpg]

And A trade with temple sports cards cards
[Image: 26bb1ea6.jpg]

Found these 2 while i was moving !

Complet 82 and 86 topps sets
[Image: 856bfff1.jpg]
[Image: b6e6acee.jpg]

And for the latest additions to the marshall PC

[Image: 7565bdf2.jpg]
[Image: e9ab5b5c.jpg]

[Image: fdfb1885.jpg]
[Image: b6e6acee.jpg]

[Image: 367e0d83.jpg]
[Image: 25db8d6c.jpg]
And The Best 2 for last!!!

[Image: 910e4c1d.jpg]
[Image: 0e482fb5.jpg]

My New Favorite Card !

[Image: 9b85179c.jpg]
[Image: 2e7fdc1e.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Few Trades, mail days, bay wins, lcd trip and found some cool stuff in the move!
Very nice additions.. congrats
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: Few Trades, mail days, bay wins, lcd trip and found some cool stuff in the move!
dang man awesome show off thread!!! I think ftballcardz sent you the box he was gonna send to me lol. j/k. Like I said before if you ever get your base organized I will gladly swap my dupes for some of your dupes. Just send a PM buddy.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Awesome stuff!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

How do you find those two sets?!?! I wish I found stuff like that in my house lol.

And Thanks to themanj for this package...awesome rookies and a sweet booker "k"

[Image: 8acf1b9c.jpg]
(06-06-2012, 10:56 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: dang man awesome show off thread!!! I think ftballcardz sent you the box he was gonna send to me lol. j/k. Like I said before if you ever get your base organized I will gladly swap my dupes for some of your dupes. Just send a PM buddy.
very soon.... 2 rooms to paint then my wife said i can play with my cards until we start the kitchen....... Smile
(06-06-2012, 11:37 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: How do you find those two sets?!?! I wish I found stuff like that in my house lol.
when you live in a house for almost 40 years ...things get "hidden" for a while....heheh.... still more in my moms attic too!

Nice stuff.
Hey i'd be in for the Dolphins base swap as well i have a few thousand doubles that i'd love to swap out to see if i can get any i need.

Gonna start going for all the Dolphins Vintage (pre 1989) to try and finish thoes.... do you have any of thoes to swap?
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Nice stuff. Really love the Marshall Grass Roots, nice looking card.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(06-07-2012, 12:06 PM)younglover Wrote: Nice stuff. Really love the Marshall Grass Roots, nice looking card.
Its my new favorite card Smile... now the hunt for the 2/2 !....hehe
(06-07-2012, 07:32 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice stuff.
Hey i'd be in for the Dolphins base swap as well i have a few thousand doubles that i'd love to swap out to see if i can get any i need.

Gonna start going for all the Dolphins Vintage (pre 1989) to try and finish thoes.... do you have any of thoes to swap?
I got a ton of vintage dupes ... some in good some in not so good shape Smile

has jeff seen that grass roots??