`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Refractor Question - 2005 Bowman Chrome

Red Refractor Question - 2005 Bowman Chrome
Hey guys I'm new to the board and just started collecting again at the first of the year. I bought a hobby box of 2005 bowman chrome and pulled a red refractor Todd Helton #1/5. I know its not a huge name by no means but I couldn't really find a value on this card. I thought it was cool it was #1 too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: Red Refractor Question - 2005 Bowman Chrome
No price due to scarcity. Helton is not a bad card either...
You can check recent sales of like stars and refractors/5 on eBay to determine approx value..but these cards will not have values via Beckett...anything at 25 and under print run generally do not have prices..

(06-06-2012, 02:11 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: No price due to scarcity. Helton is not a bad card either...
You can check recent sales of like stars and refractors/5 on eBay to determine approx value..but these cards will not have values via Beckett...anything at 25 and under print run generally do not have prices..
Yeah I knew Beckett didnt have prices on these but I looked on ebay for similar cards and couldn't find too much for the 2005 set.

Thanks!

There is a big Helton collector here but the name escapes me, I'd post a scan on the boards I'm sure he'll find you Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(06-06-2012, 02:20 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: There is a big Helton collector here but the name escapes me, I'd post a scan on the boards I'm sure he'll find you Smile
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Ill scan it in tonight and put it in the trading section along with several other cards I'm looking to move.

dspainjr is a big Helton collector. Once you get the scan up he will be there, (unless he already has one). Since you are new, when it comes to trading, be prepared to send first. It's only fair on here. Also, be sure to check out the other member's feedback before you do a trade. Just a heads up for you!
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

(06-06-2012, 04:34 PM)the hall Wrote: dspainjr is a big Helton collector. Once you get the scan up he will be there, (unless he already has one). Since you are new, when it comes to trading, be prepared to send first. It's only fair on here. Also, be sure to check out the other member's feedback before you do a trade. Just a heads up for you!
agreed dspainjr is the huge collecter here and eveything else hall said
Nice card. If he cant trade with you I am willing to bet he will buy it if the price is right.

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-06-2012, 02:04 PM)yahtzee3 Wrote: Hey guys I'm new to the board and just started collecting again at the first of the year. I bought a hobby box of 2005 bowman chrome and pulled a red refractor Todd Helton #1/5. I know its not a huge name by no means but I couldn't really find a value on this card. I thought it was cool it was #1 too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
that is a sweet card man, future HOF. all the red refractors i have ever pulled are prospects who Im surprised could make a competitive softball team.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]