`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot add cards to organize
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Cannot add cards to organize
I tried typing a collection name and after a period of waiting it did find the collection. Thanks for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi!

I have the same problem when I try to add some sets in existing or new collection in my org. The system writes the cards were added. If I go to my org., The collection contains only one item, but in truth the collection is empty.

Christian R.
-------------------------
Hockey cards Wanted : Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque,Claude Giroux & Alexei Emelin
---------------------------
06-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Issue is not fixed ?

Christian R.
-------------------------
Hockey cards Wanted : Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque,Claude Giroux & Alexei Emelin
---------------------------
06-19-2012, 01:43 PM
same solution as above

when you add a set at one time, if cards from that set are already in your org, it wont add them again.

there is an icon to the far right of every card in the opg that shows if it is already in your org

if the card is already in your org, go to "all items" and do a search. you can add or move the card from all items to any other collection.

if you search for a card in the opg, and the icon says it already in your org, and you search "all items" and it isnt there - check your trash folder

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".