`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy on the Bay

What to buy on the Bay
I have an extra $100 laying around and i am trying to figure out what product to buy. I am not a big fan of Heritage or stuff like that. I am looking for a good box with Hall of Famers, mem and auto cards. Any suggestions? Thanks for the input in advance.

RE: What to buy on the Bay
In my opinion it depends on what type of collector you are.
If you collect only high end I would pick up 2 packs of tribute from your LCS (online and tribute do not go well due to box pickets opening and getting the 3 autos and selling patch packs online).

But if you like singles and want to bust a bunch of packs I think archives is a quality product with nice variety...
Good luck

Artifacts from Upper Deck has 4 hits per box, 3 game used, 1 auto. There are older HOF players that you can get game used or auto of in those boxes. I pulled a Luis Aparicio auto from one of the boxes I opened. They usually run around $45 or so. There's a chance you can get game used or auto's from a HOF player but you may get 4 hits of guys you never heard of. I haven't bought any of the 1997 Artifacts yet but the 1996 ones have been pretty good to me.

Take that 100$ and buy a couple autos of HoF'ers that you would like to collect instead of crossing your fingers and getting an auto of some bum out of a box.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(06-06-2012, 08:31 AM)Krangry Wrote: Take that 100$ and but a couple autos of HoF'ers that you would like to collect instead of crossing your fingers and getting an auto of some bum out of a box.
agree..it might not be as fun but you will be happier in the long run. I learned that a long time ago. I only bust boxes of sets I build like Heritage.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/