`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
To my Traders,,,way behind

To my Traders,,,way behind
Have had company for most of the last two weeks and have had no space to do much of anything. I enjoy them but it can be challenging. Should have the House to myself tomorrow and will do as much as I can for mailing on THURS,,,Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: To my Traders,,,way behind
Why not just send a mass pm than doing this? Just wasting space.

Over the years I've found this works best and don't I have the right to use space just like you and everyone else?
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Sure. If you want to tell everybody other than the people you traded with that you're lazy and can't ship out in a timely manner then knock yourself out.

Having company for two weeks doesn't allow you to take a trip to the local post office which would take how long? Several minutes?

Somebody tell a teacher, sounds like we have a fight after school
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Mel, it is good that you're letting people know about your issues. Communication is very important when members are working on trades. You're an established trader on the boards and I'm sure people understand.

Padresfan, was your reply necessary? As far as I remember, you were already suspended once and if you're going to continue to post negative comments on the boards, I can see you being suspended again.

I'm going to lock this thread to avoid any more unnecessary responses.