`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The (re) start to my Lions PC.

The (re) start to my Lions PC.
These are some of better cards so far after having to restart my collection.
Let me know what you think.
[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: The (re) start to my Lions PC.
Very nice! Love the Playoff Barry!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Very nice!! I am starting to like them a little more. Stafford seems to be a great guy and good to center your team around! Oh and then you have megatron!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(06-05-2012, 05:52 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Love the Playoff Barry!
Thanks! That Barry was courtesy of Bolensr.

(06-05-2012, 09:15 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Very nice!! I am starting to like them a little more. Stafford seems to be a great guy and good to center your team around! Oh and then you have megatron!
Thanks! Yeah, I think their are quite a few "bandwagon fans" beginning to take notice lol. Driving up the prices on anything nice of Staff and Megatron, thus the reason it's lacking those two....for now.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

(06-05-2012, 09:28 PM)TlionsFan Wrote: Thanks! That Barry was courtesy of Bolensr.

Thanks! Yeah, I think their are quite a few "bandwagon fans" beginning to take notice lol. Driving up the prices on anything nice of Staff and Megatron, thus the reason it's lacking those two....for now.
I just like a lot of the players lol. Megatron is awesome! I am a diehard bucs fan and phins fan. I'm keeping one auto of megatron and stafford though, and don't even ask about my leshoure pc!! It is huge! Haha
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]