`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
My Peyton Manning PC ... So far :D UPDATE 2/26/13 over 1200 now!

RE: My Peyton Manning PC ... So far :D
(06-05-2012, 11:25 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Nice stuff man! Now all you need is a nice big banner saying "Peyton Manning SUPERCOLLECTOR" Wink
350/10,230 - 3.4%

Gotta say pretty ridiculous having as many cards as brane has, and barely touching the surface

Hella nice man!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

You do have problems...but let me tell you, this is a good problem to have!!! Peyton is awesome. So glad to see you plugging away at him!!! Smile

Keep 'em coming!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Mcleod - All my DTs are.

Velco - The trios available?

TG48 - Thanks! But I am in no way labeling myself a supercollector on this one LOL

Matt - Thanks! Agree not even a drop in the bucket! lol I'll get there eventually lol

Wendy - Thanks! Its a huge problem but luckily so far not an expensive one lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

WOW!!! All that in ONE MONTH?!? Holy cow!! Been busy much?? Lol!

Great collection!! Thanks for sharing!!Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Thanks LL4 - But I have to confess not all in a month - I did have about 20 or so already lol
Manning PC

So my official count is 136, plus 1 auto 8x10, 1 Replica Jersey, and 1 McFarlane! Oh you I really like the Powerdeck CD. That was the second card I ever bought way back in the day. Got that one still in my collection. I spent alot of my time collecting the entire Colts so I have alot of Colts stuff. Probably gonna take most of it to next show and try and unload it for Peyton Stuff would like to get a little closer to that 10,000 card mark lol.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: My Peyton Manning PC ... So far :D Update 6/6 Thanks going out to Ron and Jeff!!
(06-06-2012, 11:50 AM)peytonvols18 Wrote: So my official count is 136, plus 1 auto 8x10, 1 Replica Jersey, and 1 McFarlane! Oh you I really like the Powerdeck CD. That was the second card I ever bought way back in the day. Got that one still in my collection. I spent alot of my time collecting the entire Colts so I have alot of Colts stuff. Probably gonna take most of it to next show and try and unload it for Peyton Stuff would like to get a little closer to that 10,000 card mark lol.
Trading is the way to go. Especially if you dont care about what you're trading lol I think I had 4 autos already when I decided to collect him. I have a random PC and he already had some cards in it lol What really sucks tho is I sold about 15 graded RC's at a show about 2 weeks earlier lol
Manning PC

A big thanks to Ron (Giantfan270) and Jeff (JeffreyAndrew) for todays adds!

Ron sent me a nice package with these Mannings and about 20 Magic cards!

[Image: th_Jun06714.jpg][Image: th_Jun06712.jpg][Image: th_Jun06710.jpg][Image: th_Jun06709.jpg][Image: th_Jun06708.jpg][Image: th_Jun06707.jpg][Image: th_Jun06706.jpg][Image: th_Jun06705.jpg][Image: th_Jun06704.jpg][Image: th_Jun06703.jpg]
Got a trade in from Jeff for these:

[Image: th_Jun06715.jpg][Image: th_Jun06716.jpg][Image: th_Jun06717.jpg][Image: th_Jun06718.jpg]

And these were in the package plus 7 other Manning card!

[Image: th_Jun06719.jpg][Image: th_Jun06720.jpg][Image: th_Jun06721.jpg]

Thanks a ton you 2!! Much appreciation Big Grin
Manning PC

is that platinum a blue variation? Ive got the gold one but havent seen any of the others...
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

No its the regular one.
Manning PC