`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
My Peyton Manning PC ... So far :D UPDATE 2/26/13 over 1200 now!

RE: My Peyton Manning PC ... So far :D
Nice doc!! I am really sorry about what happened on the other site. When I bought them I had no idea you collected manning, until about 5 days later. That guy was giving killer deals and I was buying and not looking back LOL! We can try to make a trade for them if you want.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Peyton - Thanks! You'll get there Big Grin

Mcleod - Thanks! If you're who I think you are and you're talking about what I think you're talking about that was the 2nd day I decided to start collecting him so no worries lol Definitely be open to trading if I have anything you want.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-05-2012, 10:10 PM)branesergen Wrote: Peyton - Thanks! You'll get there Big Grin

Mcleod - Thanks! If you're who I think you are and you're talking about what I think you're talking about that was the 2nd day I decided to start collecting him so no worries lol Definitely be open to trading if I have anything you want.
Ok yeah it was probably me with the quicksales and then things got confused. Also two things do you have anything triple threads? I see the one in your Peyton pc, and I could offer this for it if you could let it go for another Peyton.
The Peyton/Clark dual jersey /25 out of spx and
[Image: 37bbc7fa.jpg]

Lmk!

That would be you haha I had 2 pages open with one saying "Take Manning" already typed in so all I had to do was refresh, flip and hit enter trying to beat you - Then he didnt list anymore lol As for the Triple Threads - Man that is my favorite card. I couldnt let it go especially what it took to get it lol
Manning PC

i just got this yesterday it is my first graded manning
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

(06-05-2012, 10:34 PM)branesergen Wrote: That would be you haha I had 2 pages open with one saying "Take Manning" already typed in so all I had to do was refresh, flip and hit enter trying to beat you - Then he didnt list anymore lol As for the Triple Threads - Man that is my favorite card. I couldnt let it go especially what it took to get it lol
Haha I was fast on my iPad that day. My daughter has some sort of ridiculous router that was really fast, and i just sat in her apartment buying one after another after another LOL!!

I completely understand. I love triple threads. IMO it is one of the best design each year in and out. I haven't shown off my triple threads collection, but I decided I'd start asking for some of them now. That card is a beauty. I am sure it took a lot to get it.

Velcro - That is a nice one to get graded!

Mcleod - I have some DT Triple Threads I could trade hehe.
Manning PC

Pm me which ones are available. Thanks!

i also have these 2
[Image: IMG_0014.jpg]
[Image: IMG.jpg]

Nice stuff man! Now all you need is a nice big banner saying "Peyton Manning SUPERCOLLECTOR" Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]