`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Info

Need Info
I am looking at buying a couple cards off of checkoutmycards.com and was wondering if anyone has ever bought from off of this website. If so what was your experience, was the cards you received the cards you ordered and in good condition.

Thanks in advance for the help.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Need Info
(06-05-2012, 03:26 PM)kevinr Wrote: I am looking at buying a couple cards off of checkoutmycards.com and was wondering if anyone has ever bought from off of this website. If so what was your experience, was the cards you received the cards you ordered and in good condition.

Thanks in advance for the help.
My experience was pretty good. Cards were shipped and looked exactly like the picture from the website. I haven't tried it, but supposedly you can make offers to get some of them to go lower, and occasionally they will. But I really like that site as much as Marketplace for picking up some cheap singles.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-05-2012, 03:30 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: My experience was pretty good. Cards were shipped and looked exactly like the picture from the website. I haven't tried it, but supposedly you can make offers to get some of them to go lower, and occasionally they will. But I really like that site as much as Marketplace for picking up some cheap singles.
I just made my first purchase from there last week. Looks like a great place to pick up singles from players as long as they aren't super in demand. I picked up 15 PC cards that booked a total of around $175 for just $28 delivered.

My understanding is they won't even accept cards that are below an "eye test" grade of nm-mt or better, unless they're vintage cards. I'll post scans when mine come in!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I live in Washington so I use them all the time. Packaged securely, quick shipping, never had any problems. It is a good site to buy cards in bulk, IE cards for PC or sets. They dont add a lot of additional costs for adding more cards. Pretty cheap.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-05-2012, 06:57 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I live in Washington so I use them all the time. Packaged securely, quick shipping, never had any problems. It is a good site to buy cards in bulk, IE cards for PC or sets. They dont add a lot of additional costs for adding more cards. Pretty cheap.

Yeah my order would have been even cheaper, except I toploaded everything that I would have already toploaded for my PC (all relics/autos/$10+ cards)

Problem is I live in NC so the shipment's taking awhile!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I love their site. I have always been happy with my purchases. There is no risk as they crept returns no questions asked. All you have to do is pay for return shipping.

Ive gotten from there a few times and have been very happy every time. I wouldnt say the condition on the card is always guaranteed to be at least NM tho. I got a Henderson Absolute Rookie Auto that had quite a few dings on. It was listed at $3 I guess I should have looked at it closer b4 I instantly jumped on it. Good thing is they post pretty good res photos of the cards so you can see the condition. I usually take advantage when they have shipping deals going on.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I love getting cards from COMC. So many great deals to be had there. The expandable scans make it great to really be able to see a card before committing to buy it. I highly recommend the site to anyone looking for singles.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks for the replies everyone I have been looking at a few cards on there for my PC, but was hesitant to purhase and one isn't there now Sad so I am going to order the other ones before they are gone.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]