`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What card(s) would you buy with $450?

RE: What card(s) would you buy with $450?
I would hold off until u can get maybe 600-650 and get a sweet jordan psa 8 maybe even get it cheaper.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Definitely a Jeremy Lin auto RC.

But seriously, I would probably buy some high end RCs or a couple star autos(LeBron, Kobe, Rose, Durant, etc...). These would be my choices if I spent the money just on basketball cards.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

i'd pick up a durant rookie...anyone that was limited, signed, and within that $450 price tag...if he doesn't win one this year, he's on pace to be the next big star of the league.

sooner or later, MJ fans will be either moving away from the hobby (due to them having all the cards that are important) or dying off...it's nice to have an mj rookie, but honestly, there are many of them out there...just my opinion.

You can get a BGS 9 1993 Ultra MJ Scoring Kings for between 125 to 180, that would be one Id want. Maybe a BGS 9.5 1995 Kevin Garnett Finest RC, 1992 Fleer Team Leaders MJ in a BGS 9.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector