`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Maildays - 6/2 & 6/4

Two Maildays - 6/2 & 6/4
Don't normally do these, but trying to spark more board conversation.

I know it's baseball, but I would love to see some basketball cards like this.

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Two Maildays - 6/2 & 6/4
oh golly its a pistons/tigers show, can't u collect a better team jason. Just kidding great pickups
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(06-05-2012, 02:16 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: oh golly its a pistons/tigers show, can't u collect a better team jason. Just kidding great pickups
Had I posted this in 2005, the cards would have cost me 5 times as much and nobody would saying such hurtful words like that. :'( lol.

Good lord, how many teams did John Salley play for? lol

Nice pickups!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-05-2012, 03:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Good lord, how many teams did John Salley play for? lol

Nice pickups!
Drafted by the Pistons and I think he played 5 seasons with them, can't remember. Then I think he went to Miami first, then the Lakers, and I don't remember after that. Smile It would be easier if I were to google it or have a card in front of me. Smile He is still kind of with the Pistons, doing some radio as well as just hosted the first Pistons annual State of the Pistons. It was an hour long presentation by the new owner, new coach, Joe Dumars and Greg Monroe. I'm hoping our 9th pick is what we need to even get an 8th seed in the playoffs. We started out 4-20 this season, but finished 21-21 for a 25-41 record, but it shows we're on the right path. Smile Sorry, kind of in a Pistons mode as I just read their quarterly magazine. Smile

nice pickups thanks for sharing!!! you should share more often man, i myself live in Michigan and root for all the Detroit teams aswell!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

The Pistons, is that still a NBA team, just kidding congrats on the pick ups.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(06-06-2012, 01:58 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: nice pickups thanks for sharing!!! you should share more often man, i myself live in Michigan and root for all the Detroit teams aswell!
Yeah, I planned on it. Was thinking about trying to scan in 10-20 cards a day from my Pistons/Tigers/Lions/Red Wings PCs and revive my PC thread, but I know most times people won't be interested as I have a lot of base. Smile I have some nice cards, but not too many. I'm not one to spring much right now for the likes of Exquisite, National Treasures or many low numbered parallels. Quantity over quality for me. Smile
(06-06-2012, 02:07 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: The Pistons, is that still a NBA team, just kidding congrats on the pick ups.
Thanks. And yes, they are still an NBA team. Hopefully they don't go the way of the former Detroit Shock and move. Sad

Maybe Eminem can buy them out and draw up a nice new logo like Jay-Z did with the Nets, lol

While I enjoy most of his music, I would kind of be highly disappointed. Smile Let's see where this new management takes us first. Smile

(06-06-2012, 09:40 AM)folkertino Wrote: Maybe Eminem can buy them out and draw up a nice new logo like Jay-Z did with the Nets, lol