Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Finding this Card?

Help Finding this Card?
Hey guys,
I have been trying for a year or so now to find this card somewhere. I seem to be able to find every other version possible of it. Can someone please help me figure out how to find this one? Thanks!!

[Image: 2012-06-05130324-2.jpg]
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]

RE: Help Finding this Card?
(06-05-2012, 12:15 PM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: Hey guys,
I have been trying for a year or so now to find this card somewhere. I seem to be able to find every other version possible of it. Can someone please help me figure out how to find this one? Thanks!!

[Image: 2012-06-05130324-1.jpg]
Not sure about everyone else, but I can't see the pic. What cards are you referring to?
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

I'm sorry. I could see the image just fine when I did a Preview.....turns out I had somehow made my Photobucket album "PRIVATE". I am thinking that was the problem. Pls let me know if you can see it now!
Thanks!!

I think it's this:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2008/upp...no-6750235

But looks like it's missing the serial # stamp

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(06-05-2012, 01:15 PM)ceocards Wrote: I think it's this:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2008/upp...no-6750235

But looks like it's missing the serial # stamp
That is the black version, which are numbered. I believe what is pictured there is the charcoal version. Unless it is just a light scan, the black versions are much darker.
I have seen these before - they look like ebay item # 221040983071 which is currentluy listed. It is a Matt Kemp Heroes Jersey card. Not sure if charcoal is the actual name, but I have seen them called that before, like it is in this auction
After closer examination, I am almost positive it is teh charcoal version. Search this set on Beckett: 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Jersey Charcoal. It shows up as a skip numbered set with N/A prices. I don't think they even have Soriano included on the checklist. He needs to be added apparently.

88 Score Samples #72

Thanks so much guys for all the information. I've used that to perform some better searches and......nothing. It turns out these arent "common" I guess. The ones that I have found are ranging from abuot $10-$100. How would I go about pricing this card as it is N/A in Beckett, not even listed in the Set, and I cant find it anywhere????
Thanks ya'll!!

(06-05-2012, 02:20 PM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: Thanks so much guys for all the information. I've used that to perform some better searches and......nothing. It turns out these arent "common" I guess. The ones that I have found are ranging from abuot $10-$100. How would I go about pricing this card as it is N/A in Beckett, not even listed in the Set, and I cant find it anywhere????
Thanks ya'll!!
There are quite a few listed on COMC right now (No Soriano though Smile) I would look at the prices they are asking for on there and try to find a comparable player collectibility wise. That will give you a baseline idea at least. But with a card like this, not being listed in Beckett, it could have a large range in asking/selling prices.

88 Score Samples #72