`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are they SERIOUS !!!!!!!!

Are they SERIOUS !!!!!!!!
I have had cards in my Portfolio on ETopps. And I figured maybe it was about time to get them IN HAND lol

$13 for 5 cards.......... WOW !!!!!!!!!

Sad part is. I think I paid less for the darn cards..............

RE: Are they SERIOUS !!!!!!!!
Wow that sucks. I have 3 cards I need to have shipped to me. 2 ZTs and 1 JT neither cost me more than $3 lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Every time I look at my etopps portfolio (which isn't all that often) I get angry. Mostly with all the $$ I wasted on that junk over the years. And now to even get those cards it's going to cost a ton more. Sad
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Wow, sorry to hear that... all of it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

yeah, I have over 50 cards in my etopps folder and am dreading the day that I have to get them all shipped to me. I think I'm just gonna start doing it in waves...
I lied, I have 113 cards and the only card that is worth at least what I paid for is my Lebron James RC. All other cards seem to have dive bombed in value.
(06-05-2012, 12:13 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: yeah, I have over 50 cards in my etopps folder and am dreading the day that I have to get them all shipped to me. I think I'm just gonna start doing it in waves...
I lied, I have 113 cards and the only card that is worth at least what I paid for is my Lebron James RC. All other cards seem to have dive bombed in value.
I just bit the bullet and had them all shipped to me... It was just over $200, I think I'm gonna cry!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

The prices have dropped dramatically in their shipping. It used to be a flat $5.95 a card. So you saved $16.75 by waiting!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.