`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Latest Creation! UPDATE 3/8/13

RE: My Latest Creation! UPDATE 7/14/12
(03-08-2013, 03:36 PM)quavis Wrote: How f'in cool is that!!!!!????? Im telling you, ever since ive been in touch with Panini on Twitter, it has completely changed my view of their customer service and passion. Lots of people complain, but they try hard, and its nearly impossible to please everyone. If they make it, you know they will include Larry Johnson from Charlotte to NY. Thats the one I want! Great job Bro!!!!!!
That is pretty sweet...and quavis great price on the last triple, I still cant PM you Angry
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: My Latest Creation! UPDATE 3/8/13
Thatnks! Told dude I would pay more than he would get at auction. I woulda paid $30. His loss. He said it wouldn't be fair to the other bidders... Since when did selling something become a game of fairness? I dont think some people understand business. I knew I would get it cheap! BTW, My stupid messages wont clear no matter how many times I delete them. I dont know if its something I did, or Beckett. Im betting on the latter....21 down, 28 to go FFFFFFFUUUUDDDGGGEEE!!!!!!!! 49 doesn't seem like a large number until you start trying to get 49 of one card. Hell be retired before I get close to finishing. 3 years and I only got 21.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Thanks guys! oh and quavis, Hopefully Larry and Zo are in there! I thought it was awesome to Zo had some Charlotte mem cards in this years products!

Nice customs! Is there a Jordan one yet? Or Shaq, his would be city to city to city to city city to city...i think?. lol

(03-09-2013, 09:45 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Nice customs! Is there a Jordan one yet? Or Shaq, his would be city to city to city to city city to city...i think?. lol
lol yeah Orlando to LA - LA to Miami - Miami to Pheonix - Pheonix to Cleveland - and Cleveland to Boston. I hope they do a Shaq one and I hope its Orlando to LA.

RE: My Latest Creation! UPDATE 7/14/12
(03-08-2013, 01:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I didnt see that when I saw the preview pics the other day of brillance! Its not gonna be my specific design but they said they would use my set name and everything. Pretty cool.
It's awesome to see Panini make your custom set a reality. Congrats!! Smile

I guess you are obligated to collect the set now. lol
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

That's pretty awesome, Jeffrey. I recently came across the Brilliance "First Look" article after seeing your designs. I think they should have perhaps added some of their own style to your design and used it. Maybe some etched, silver foil surrounding their new "HD" design along with ALL silver, on-card auto's. Also, your original white design would be very fitting. I hope that they've adopted more than just the name. Either way, I'm sure that the set will look great. Congrat's!! -B
Photobucket: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook
Primary PC: Russell Westbrook
Secondary PC: Kemba Walker, Klay Thompson, Bradley Beal, Kenneth Faried, Harrison Barnes
LTB: BGS 9.5, PSA 10 & Highly Grade-Able Raw
RC AU, AU/GU and/or SSP ONLY

That is awesome that they are doing that.

Wow! Good one!