`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best brand around?

What's the best brand around?
Im back to collecting again....is Upper deck Spx top of the line these days for football cards?

RE: What's the best brand around?
National Treasures seems to be tops now. Upper Deck is just collage stuff and tho still up there my opinion is its lost its flavor and now they are just reissuing old designs. SPx is a random pack in SPA now.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Not hardly. UD has lost its NFL license, and supposedly they might not even do football in the near future. Their cards are no longer considered RCs; they are what Press Pass and Sage used to be. I would say Panini is the best right now, but I like Topps stuff a lot more than I used to.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Panini and topps is my fave 2 right now until summing alot better comes out.

Hard to say - Panini is good but has WAYY too many redemption cards in its boxes. I'd say right now, I like Topps the most but things change from year to year. Forget Upper Deck - sadly, they have become a joke - no NFL license so they are on the same level as Press Pass, SAGE and Leaf. Not saying they dont put out some good looking product - but their customer service is non-existent and will probably be out of business soon.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

National Treasures (tags, logos) and older Exquisite (on card autos, gorgeous designs) top my list.

I agree wuth Krayzie83...stuff like 06 NT and 09 exquisite.....a couple all time favorites of mine
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!