`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge thanks to Lump and rgf!

huge thanks to Lump and rgf!
I was out bid on the cyan inception printing plate a few weeks ago but Ryan mesaged me and let me know that he knew who won it. So I've been putting together a trade list for the guy. Well a couple days ago Leon pm'd me and told me he pulled a RC from 2012 UD that I'd be interested in. This is what was in the package
[Image: tuinei.jpg]

And this!
[Image: blountplate.jpg]

I dont know how you did it but Thanks a ton guys! I guess I'm going to need to update my sig now huh?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: huge thanks to Lump and rgf!
Had to get this one done for ya bro after what happened on the yellow. Ryan was a huge help finding out what you were going to bid so I knew how high to go, not to mention holding you off till I could get it in and shipped. Very happy to help your rainbow my friend, you more than deserve it.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

God I'm glad all the lying is over. I am just as glad you got to add that sucker. Congrats man and look at it like this, you now have an updated trade list.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

You collecting them losers? Blah!

Wink

(06-04-2012, 08:25 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I was out bid on the cyan inception printing plate a few weeks ago but Ryan mesaged me and let me know that he knew who won it. So I've been putting together a trade list for the guy. Well a couple days ago Leon pm'd me and told me he pulled a RC from 2012 UD that I'd be interested in. This is what was in the package
[Image: tuinei.jpg]

And this!
[Image: blountplate.jpg]

I dont know how you did it but Thanks a ton guys! I guess I'm going to need to update my sig now huh?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-04-2012, 08:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Had to get this one done for ya bro after what happened on the yellow. Ryan was a huge help finding out what you were going to bid so I knew how high to go, not to mention holding you off till I could get it in and shipped. Very happy to help your rainbow my friend, you more than deserve it.
So you're who I bid up at the end? I knew I wasn't going to win so I just wanted to make the jerk overpay. I guess that jerk was you...
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

this is an all class move by an all class guy for a classy member here.
need i say more fella's?
Smile
love it!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-04-2012, 08:56 PM)rogue655 Wrote: So you're who I bid up at the end? I knew I wasn't going to win so I just wanted to make the jerk overpay. I guess that jerk was you...
Lol yeah sorry bro that was me. I had my bid set at $69.94 so it would've been pricey if you kept bidding lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(06-04-2012, 09:01 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: this is an all class move by an all class guy for a classy member here.
need i say more fella's?
Smile
love it!
Well said!!!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC