`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding duplicates in org question
06-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Adding duplicates in org question
I want to add the same card twice. One for raw version and one for graded version. I know I've done it before because I have cussed it when its happened and have had to delete the duplicate. Now I want a 2nd listing and cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Adding duplicates in org question
(06-04-2012 01:04 PM)branesergen Wrote:  I want to add the same card twice. One for raw version and one for graded version. I know I've done it before because I have cussed it when its happened and have had to delete the duplicate. Now I want a 2nd listing and cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

On the far right of the listing for a card is a little circle made out of two arrows. This is where you click to duplicate a card.

Ray

06-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Why thank you! I thought that was a refresh button lol

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
04-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi. Is this feature still working? I tried to add a lower condition value of the same card today, but it did nothing. Thanks.

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/
04-20-2013, 07:38 AM
(04-20-2013 07:25 AM)shierydana Wrote:  Hi. Is this feature still working? I tried to add a lower condition value of the same card today, but it did nothing. Thanks.

it still works

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other