`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding duplicates in org question
06-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Adding duplicates in org question
I want to add the same card twice. One for raw version and one for graded version. I know I've done it before because I have cussed it when its happened and have had to delete the duplicate. Now I want a 2nd listing and cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Adding duplicates in org question
(06-04-2012 01:04 PM)branesergen Wrote:  I want to add the same card twice. One for raw version and one for graded version. I know I've done it before because I have cussed it when its happened and have had to delete the duplicate. Now I want a 2nd listing and cant figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

On the far right of the listing for a card is a little circle made out of two arrows. This is where you click to duplicate a card.

Ray

06-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Why thank you! I thought that was a refresh button lol

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
04-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi. Is this feature still working? I tried to add a lower condition value of the same card today, but it did nothing. Thanks.

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/
04-20-2013, 07:38 AM
(04-20-2013 07:25 AM)shierydana Wrote:  Hi. Is this feature still working? I tried to add a lower condition value of the same card today, but it did nothing. Thanks.

it still works

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".