`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Harper auto question

2012 Bowman Harper auto question
Stopped at Wal Mart last night and picked up a 2012 Bowman blaster and got super lucky and pulled a blue border Bryce Harper auto from the first pack.

While reveling in my nice new addition, I noticed that the serial number was /35. Everything I can see or find on Beckett here, says the blue borders are /500. I have sincee pulled a Joe Kelly blue, and it is, indeed, /500. My questions are a) does the /500 exist, and b) what would be the concensus on the value of this card.

Any help and opinions would be greatly appreciated, and for the right SINGLE card, it is available for trade.

Thanks in advance.

RE: 2012 Bowman Harper auto question
well it is considered to 500. there is a checklist on the bowman series. and check me for the trade. also have some pc stuff.
thanks

Please post a scan of the card, front and back. You can also check an auction site to see if you have the same card. Congrats on the retail score!

My son pulled the same and we couldnt find it but found one on ebay for $764. It was a buy it now. Safe to say my 12 year old couldn't stop smiling for a couple of days.
I believe his was numbered 25 of 35 and the one on ebay was numbered 24

(06-04-2012, 11:50 AM)ericmolton Wrote: My son pulled the same and we couldnt find it but found one on ebay for $764. It was a buy it now. Safe to say my 12 year old couldn't stop smiling for a couple of days.
I believe his was numbered 25 of 35 and the one on ebay was numbered 24
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc

Here is the one your talking about, not quite 764$ but it didnt sell for 599 (unless it sold offsite).

It appears that the blue border retail is just SP.

Is the other blue border you pulled a sticker auto like the harper?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(06-04-2012, 11:56 AM)Krangry Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc

Here is the one your talking about, not quite 764$ but it didnt sell for 599 (unless it sold offsite).

It appears that the blue border retail is just SP.

Is the other blue border you pulled a sticker auto like the harper?
Most (if not all) bowman retail autos are sticker. That is the 'advantage' of hobby packs. On card auto.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

It was a sticker.

Thanks for the opinions. Mine was a sticker auto.