`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys.........

RE: So guys.........
(06-03-2012, 08:47 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I collect mostly Lakers. My PC player is Farmar. Sad he was traded. I still collect him because he went to UCLA, which I'm a big fan of too. But over the last few years since I started collecting.. I've been chasing HOF players & trying to get at least one auto of every Lakers in a Lakers Uniform.. still wonder if Karl Malone even has a card in a Lakers uniform??
I have this card of Malone in his Lakers uniform. A short print #7/11, with a nice patch. 2003-04 Flair Final Edition....just sharing not for s/t.

[Image: img065.jpg]

[Image: img066.jpg]

So, after listening to you guys, i think that i've made my mind up. I'll collect both. Just probably only focus on higher end cards of the nuggets jersey. i think that the only reason that i was debating not keeping on with nuggets cards is just because if i do then i sold what was probably the only matching set of tools of the trade of melo. which is a bummer.

but i guess that means i gotta go out and find something even better now
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Lol. Yeah probably should have held onto those. But even still you got a great price for them. You'll probably be able to buy them back for less than you sold them.

(06-05-2012, 03:04 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Lol. Yeah probably should have held onto those. But even still you got a great price for them. You'll probably be able to buy them back for less than you sold them.
doubt that. the dude i sold them to i know and he is almost as big a melo fan as me. he also only PC's melo. he'll be holding on to those for a while. lol. i am working on something that will put those to shame though man. i am waiting on one card to come in (hopefully tomorrow) to complete another matching set. not better than the last, but just as rare. i have been exchanging messages working on a set that will be ridiculous.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]