`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer to Help Thread...For All Opinions Given....

RE: Answer to Help Thread...For All Opinions Given....
Bakerman said it well...losing the patch stings, but you're picking up a NICE patch/auto Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Who cares as long as you are happy. I liked the patch, but having an auto is better, yes?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-04-2012, 12:11 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I liked the patch, but having an auto is better, yes?
Ooohhh...interesting. That was a sick patch, but personally, I would rather the auto. Hmm...new thread, sick patch v. auto, lol?

There is a plain auto version of this card I would NOT give up the crazy patch to get the auto version for. This was, overall, my BEST jumbo patch hands down... but I'd much rather add an auto/patch to the collection. I really dont have many multi-colored, this will be my 3rd, and the other ones I have are screen print, not sewn on patches.
Since I would have felt terrible keeping this card (The guy I bought it from was only 19 at the time and was trying to buy his first car, plus we had a lot of communications over the years), I am happy I came up with an amicable solution where I am not adding a card to my wantlist, he gets $70 SV worth of trade bait, the card he wanted back, and I get to pad my Marino auto card numbers. LOL.
Here's my other 2 patch auto's for anyone curious, both /10. [Image: marinoexpatchauto.jpg]
[Image: 03-02-2010091411PM-1.jpg]
(06-04-2012, 12:19 PM)monsterx Wrote: Ooohhh...interesting. That was a sick patch, but personally, I would rather the auto. Hmm...new thread, sick patch v. auto, lol?
It would have to be expressed explicitly that this would be speaking in generals. Too many variables, like anyone should prefer a Reggie White Auto over a sick Reggie White patch. For the most part, I am pro-auto.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(06-04-2012, 12:25 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: I really dont have many multi-colored, this will be my 3rd, and the other ones I have are screen print, not sewn on patches.

It would have to be expressed explicitly that this would be speaking in generals. Too many variables, like anyone should prefer a Reggie White Auto over a sick Reggie White patch. For the most part, I am pro-auto.
Then this will be a sick addition to the PC!

You're right...too many variables.