`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done trading for a year

I am done trading for a year
Well it’s been fun trading for the past 2 and a half years, picked up some nice cards from a lot of good traders and only had one trade go bad. Now it’s off to Diego Garcia where I will only be able to view my cards by scans. Though I am not leaving till the 12th of this month 10 days is not a lot of time and I have a lot of things I need to get done at home before going. I will be on every once in a while to chat but with the internet being so expensive there I am sure it will be limited. Hopefully I will have a lot of money saved up where I can get the final 5 Derek Jeter cards I need for his 1992 to 1996 collection either while I am there or when I get back.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: I am done trading for a year
Good Luck Chris. It has been nice talking with you and getting to know you. I wish you all the best!

Kyle
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

Good luck Chris! Diego Garcia will be fun for at least couple months!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Good luck bro!!..

Have a great time and its been fun trading with you
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Good luck Chris it was fun trading with you,and watching your Jeter collection grow.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan