`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: The Avengers movie

OT: The Avengers movie
I know this isn't sports related, but if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Marvel and Disney have gone out of their way to make a movie that is not only great, but you can take your kids (unlike the Transformers movies). I would also encourage anyone who was planning to see it to watch the other tie-in movies, especially Thor. There were all kinds of hints in that movie as to what it going to happen in the future, including a hint at who would appear at the very end of the Avengers movie....and now we have to wait...UGH!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

RE: OT: The Avengers movie
It was the best movie of the summer by far... Much of everything else I have seen has been pure crap...

(06-02-2012, 03:35 PM)slotman11 Wrote: It was the best movie of the summer by far... Much of everything else I have seen has been pure crap...
I totally agree

They did a VERY good job with the tie ins leading up to it. Took my 5 year old we both loved it.

I think one of the best parts was when Loki tried to talk Hulk down and then Hulk just picked him up and was smashing him around like a Kabbage Patch Kid, too funnny.

I'm sure it's gonna be good, but the Dark Knight Rises has it's work cut out for it to beat the Avengers for best of the summer. That's the next one we're going to see.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-02-2012, 03:06 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I know this isn't sports related, but if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. Marvel and Disney have gone out of their way to make a movie that is not only great, but you can take your kids (unlike the Transformers movies). I would also encourage anyone who was planning to see it to watch the other tie-in movies, especially Thor. There were all kinds of hints in that movie as to what it going to happen in the future, including a hint at who would appear at the very end of the Avengers movie....and now we have to wait...UGH!
Well..... Being that Transformers is/was my other hobby. I would have to disagree. lol

But Deff. the best movie so far this year at least............
BOTH Iron man's, Both Hulks, And Capt. America I did watch although I am not a big Capt. America fan so yes I watched it.... But I couldn't get into it....... Same with Thor....... I watched it. But could not get into it either.

I would recommend seeing Thor before seeing it if you havent already. I saw the Avengers first and wasnt really sure how they all tied in but I then watched Thor and understood who more of the characters were.

Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Transformers movies, but the language in them forced us to not let our nephews watch them

Avengers was Awesome A+
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I haven't seen it but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I do think my favorite movie I have seen this year is Act of Valor.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Thought it was very good as well....my sis, fiancée and I all enjoyed it....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++