`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure how I feel about this replacement from panini

Not sure how I feel about this replacement from panini
Dont have it in my hands yet but replaced 11 crown royals jsy auto /10 andre Johnson and am receiving Andre 07 classics Saturday stars auto /5 and an 09 treasures andre jsy /10. I know I can make a phone call about it once I get it but would've preferred an auto jsy of him or equivalent player. Guess it comes down o aesthetics of the cards
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Not sure how I feel about this replacement from panini
That is a tough call. I like the thoughts of a /5 but a /10 auto jersey could be better. Im with you - Comes down to the look of the card lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

lol...I think that's what my decision will be based on. I've had no issues with them in terms of their replacements so we'll see what happens on tuesday when fedex delivers
(06-02-2012, 08:13 AM)branesergen Wrote: That is a tough call. I like the thoughts of a /5 but a /10 auto jersey could be better. Im with you - Comes down to the look of the card lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-02-2012, 08:13 AM)branesergen Wrote: That is a tough call. I like the thoughts of a /5 but a /10 auto jersey could be better. Im with you - Comes down to the look of the card lol
Yeah, same thoughts here. Could be an awesome patch and really nice clean auto coming.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Totally agree we'll see what happens on Tuesday
(06-02-2012, 08:18 AM)monsterx Wrote: Yeah, same thoughts here. Could be an awesome patch and really nice clean auto coming.
My Flickr

If it is a sticker autograph then I would definitely have issues.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I don't mind stickers. If the autos on it fully I'm good. The patch will probably be the decider in all honesty as I'm not overly worried since panini cs is generally been good to me
(06-02-2012, 11:28 AM)warcraftin Wrote: If it is a sticker autograph then I would definitely have issues.
My Flickr

(06-02-2012, 07:09 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Dont have it in my hands yet but replaced 11 crown royals jsy auto /10 andre Johnson and am receiving Andre 07 classics Saturday stars auto /5 and an 09 treasures andre jsy /10. I know I can make a phone call about it once I get it but would've preferred an auto jsy of him or equivalent player. Guess it comes down o aesthetics of the cards
So you had a Crown Johnson /10 Jsy/auto
Getting two cards in exchange one /5 a jsy auto and a NT jsy /10.

I would be happy with that...........

I'll know more on Tuesday but like I said I'm not overly worried. If I Don't like it I'll speak up. Panini has solid cs
(06-02-2012, 01:05 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Getting two cards in exchange one /5 a jsy auto and a NT jsy /10.

I would be happy with that...........
My Flickr