`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go Johan!! Lets Go Mets!!!!

RE: Way to go Johan!! Lets Go Mets!!!!
(06-01-2012, 09:20 PM)krn001 Wrote: Beltran didn't even take 1 step towards 1st base... clean no hitter in my book, this comining from a Yankee fan. Congrats "NO-HAN" Johan
You must have maybe watched the game on SNY where they didn't want to have anything to do with showing the replay multiple times and after-the-fact.

Heck the ump wouldn't even eject Matheny nor Oquendo because he already knew he blew the call and ejecting either of them would have made him look more stupid. Oquendo even bumped chests with him and didn't get kicked.

It didn't even take a reply for anyone to clearly see chalk fly up.

(06-01-2012, 09:37 PM)slufan83 Wrote: You must have maybe watched the game on SNY where they didn't want to have anything to do with showing the replay multiple times and after-the-fact.
They showed it multiple times AND after the fact on SNY on the Coors Light Freeze Cam over and over. I watched the whole game. The Mets announcers said it was fair also. It's part of the human element of the game of baseball.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(06-01-2012, 09:37 PM)slufan83 Wrote: You must have maybe watched the game on SNY where they didn't want to have anything to do with showing the replay multiple times and after-the-fact.

Heck the ump wouldn't even eject Matheny nor Oquendo because he already knew he blew the call and ejecting either of them would have made him look more stupid. Oquendo even bumped chests with him and didn't get kicked.

I saw video on mlb.com not sny, the view was in line with 3rd base. In real time it was a split second play, Beltran didn't move .... i simply asked why doesn't the batter start to run. I can't seeing it be a call against the batter to keep a no hitter intact, it was only the 4th inning, not a 9th inning blowncall.
I had it on radio but missed that inning, post game talk the announcers agreed it was a hit "upon closer inspection" which i guess is slo motion.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Cardinals fan huh?... I feel you though I didn't like some of the calls when Ubaldo no hit the Braves but it is what it is, he got a no-hitter
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Remember this card? Some of you might want it now...

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/06/joha...tter-card/
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

(06-01-2012, 09:57 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Cardinals fan huh?...
It's always great to see someone pitch a no hitter REGARDLESS of what team you are a fan of. If it was switched I would have been happy to see Wainwright do the same....even against my Mets.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(06-01-2012, 10:22 PM)kata78 Wrote: It's always great to see someone pitch a no hitter REGARDLESS of what team you are a fan of. If it was switched I would have been happy to see Wainwright do the same....even against my Mets.
Yeah me to but as I mentioned it seems we have a Cards fan in our midst and that was me messing with him a little more than anything
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(06-01-2012, 10:22 PM)kata78 Wrote: It's always great to see someone pitch a no hitter REGARDLESS of what team you are a fan of. If it was switched I would have been happy to see Wainwright do the same....even against my Mets.
Agreed. Now all's I have to wait for is the Bills to win a Super Bowl. Hopefully I don't have to wait 30+ more years for that to happen.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

No hitters are awesome whoever the pitcher that throws it happens to be. I am a Jays fan and was so happy for Roy Halladay when he pitched his perfect game and no hitter in the same season for the Phillies!

bgt masters of tikid...I live across the river from Buffalo and am a Bills fan. Although I'm only 33, I still remember the Bills four trips in a row to the Super Bowl. Their day is coming.

Now as for my Maple Leafs...that's a completely different story! *lol*

Congrats Johan Santana!!!

The team doesn't matter to me either. I just can't look at the game and think that it was legit while knowing that a hit got taken away by a bad call. Santana would have been pulled after 7 if the ump had remembered to put his contacts in.