`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go Johan!! Lets Go Mets!!!!

RE: Way to go Johan!! Lets Go Mets!!!!
waited 32 yrs for this ...YEAH !!!! I was supposed to be at that game but my daughter got sick ....DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!

(06-02-2012, 05:33 AM)john1580 Wrote: waited 32 yrs for this ...YEAH !!!! I was supposed to be at that game but my daughter got sick ....DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see you on the boards John. Sorry about your luck. As for the blown call my two cents is that its part of the game. Since the batter did not even move tells me it was a very close call. If we didn't have instant replay we wouldn't be haven't this debate. So I say Congrats to Santana and the Mets.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I was watching and hoping the no-hitter would happen. Congrats to the Johan, the entire team, and to the entire Mets fan base. You all deserve this.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(06-02-2012, 09:07 AM)akbobcat Wrote: I was watching and hoping the no-hitter would happen. Congrats to the Johan, the entire team, and to the entire Mets fan base. You all deserve this.
Thanks you so much. I still can't get over it. I thought I would be dead by the time it happened Smile
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

geez no one was this happy when humber pitched the no-hitter Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(06-02-2012, 09:39 AM)kata78 Wrote: Thanks you so much. I still can't get over it. I thought I would be dead by the time it happened Smile
i thought it would happen the day after i died lol...then the mets , jets, islanders and knicks would all win championships

(06-01-2012, 10:36 PM)wendelclark Wrote: No hitters are awesome whoever the pitcher that throws it happens to be. I am a Jays fan and was so happy for Roy Halladay when he pitched his perfect game and no hitter in the same season for the Phillies!

bgt masters of tikid...I live across the river from Buffalo and am a Bills fan. Although I'm only 33, I still remember the Bills four trips in a row to the Super Bowl. Their day is coming.

Now as for my Maple Leafs...that's a completely different story! *lol*

Congrats Johan Santana!!!

Congrats to Johan for sure. I'm a Cards fan. Don't agree with the call (and the umpiring has been the worst I've ever seen this year FOR ALL TEAMS) but it is what it is. Cardinals don't have it together and can't stay consistent so I'm not gonna argue. Johan's game was a lot better pitched and called then Halladays though. His was bogus against the Marlins. The umpires were FOR Halladay. It was a joke and made me sick to my stomach to watch.

(06-02-2012, 11:02 AM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Congrats to Johan for sure. I'm a Cards fan. Don't agree with the call (and the umpiring has been the worst I've ever seen this year FOR ALL TEAMS) but it is what it is. Cardinals don't have it together and can't stay consistent so I'm not gonna argue. Johan's game was a lot better pitched and called then Halladays though. His was bogus against the Marlins. The umpires were FOR Halladay. It was a joke and made me sick to my stomach to watch.
First off congrats to Johan, the Mets, and their fans. Blown calls are blown calls. If you consider the Halladay perfect game bogus because of the ump then last night was bogus too.