Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My $5 yard sale pickup...

My $5 yard sale pickup...
[Image: 56e02edb.jpg]

Now what I really want to ask, does that auto look legit? I've seen certified autos of Griffeys that look nearly identical, but then I've seen them look a bit different, so I took the chance for 5 bucks..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: My $5 yard sale pickup...
I don't think it would hurt to get it authenticated. The "Jr." part of the signature just looks a little odd in my opinion.

Yeah I have to say from what I can see his sig looks off on that
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

looks too different from what his sig normally looks like. could be wrong though as i am not an authenticator. good luck.

For $5, you have a good start. Now pay to get it authenticated. If it is real, it will be with more than your total investment--to the right people.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

[Image: griffautos.jpg]

You can compare them to these ones if you like.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Well I plan on keeping it, since Griffey is my all time favorite, but you guys pretty much backed up how I feel on it..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

looks different than the items he signed for me through Upper Deck.

if nothing else, its a nice photo & plaque for 5 bucks! Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE