`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doris Burke Interview with Rondo ????

Doris Burke Interview with Rondo ????
At the end of the game tonight, Doris asked Rondo if he expected any repercussions from his halftime comments when he said the Heat were "crying for calls". Rondo answered, "It is what it is." to which Doris said, "Your play backed you up.". The mics were shut off but the camera kept rolling and Rondo said something to Doris as he walked away and the two came back together to talk again. Rondo looked irritated and Doris appeared apologetic? I'm guessing he didn't like or appreciate the question? Anyone see this or have a take on it?

RE: Doris Burke Interview with Rondo ????
It is what it is...
This card comes to mind:
[Image: STA60088.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

^ bahahahaha!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

I really liked Wade but over the past few months he seems to whine alot. He seems to think that he is above everyone else. He has become a dirty player who should be suspended for some of his dirt. I have to say that I have lost all respect for him and have gone from fan to actually disliking him.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

If I ever took offense to a question anyone asked me about my job, people would laugh at me. Who's crying?

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

They are saying Burle was apologizing for asking the question, and was telling Rondo that her producers made her follow up on the question in the post game interview.
[Image: arod.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...hPlfBQXwpE

Rondo comes off as one of those guys who thinks he deserves more respect than he should get.

Awkward phrase of words.

We need to stop shoving mikes in player's faces as they come of the court, to many times things get said because a player/coach is all worked up. Just go back to doing the after game interviews so they have time to cool off before being ambushed by the media. JMO.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(06-04-2012, 09:26 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I really liked Wade but over the past few months he seems to whine alot. He seems to think that he is above everyone else. He has become a dirty player who should be suspended for some of his dirt. I have to say that I have lost all respect for him and have gone from fan to actually disliking him.
+1 This is why I'm selling off my collection...and trying to change my Beckett screen name.