Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF WHITE SOX
Big Grin 
WTTF WHITE SOX
Need some more white sox at the moment. No scrubs please. Just starting players/pitchers. And players from the 2005 world series team. Thanks!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: WTTF WHITE SOX
ive got a paul konerko au, its in my org

u are welcome to check my org if you'd like
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

take a look and see if I have anything you could use. I'm mainly looking to sell but will consider a trade if it allows me to downsize my collection

Check my Org and see if there's anything that interests you. At the very least, I have a Chris Sale auto, Alexei Ramirez GU, and Gordon Beckham blue refractor.
Photobucket

(06-01-2012, 08:53 PM)tigersfan76 Wrote: Check my Org and see if there's anything that interests you. At the very least, I have a Chris Sale auto, Alexei Ramirez GU, and Gordon Beckham blue refractor.
Didn't see the sale in your org but I'd be very interested, I'd also be interested in the santos.
(06-01-2012, 07:51 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: take a look and see if I have anything you could use. I'm mainly looking to sell but will consider a trade if it allows me to downsize my collection
I would love the floyd auto pm me a price.

(06-01-2012, 06:57 PM)snoogens1001 Wrote: u are welcome to check my org if you'd like
didn't see anything I need but thanks for posting!

Revolving signature

Have the Humber Rookie Auto Patch, should be in my org

(06-01-2012, 10:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Didn't see the sale in your org but I'd be very interested, I'd also be interested in the santos.
I added the Sale and sent you a trade offer. Thanks!

Photobucket

(06-01-2012, 10:33 PM)EmoryB Wrote: Have the Humber Rookie Auto Patch, should be in my org
didn't see it in your org...

Revolving signature

I have these 2 if you are interested. The Prime Patches is #'d 10/35
[Image: magglio1.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]