`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My High End Mailday (Favre and Irvin) Updated 6/2

RE: My High End Mailday (Favre and Irvin)
(06-01-2012, 05:34 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Dude I am glad you picked that Irvin up for me! Smile Really though, you really going to keep it or is it available??? I like that Favre as well LOL! Defintely a little different. Congrats bro!
i wish i had good news for you but i think i'm holding on to this one. the scan does it no justice. if it ever goes for trade you know i'll be hitting you first man
(06-01-2012, 05:54 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nice stuff there Ryan.....nice to see some OTHER mail instead of only Taiwan.....Smile
theres actually quite a few more coming man. i needed a change of pace for a bit. still grabbing up jones but also building this random pc too. it's fun changing it up a bit now and then
(06-01-2012, 06:35 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: LMAO....love the Favre
classic favre for ya huh
(06-01-2012, 06:38 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: cant go wrong with Favre!

The cowboy card is awesome also!

Great pick ups.
thank you. cant go wrong with irvin or favre for that matter
thanks will.

thanks al. as little as ou see packer stuff posted by me this was as near miss as it comes with the favre jets card. some probably wonder if i really am a packer fan
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

great pickups bro,the tractor cards are killer!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-02-2012, 12:28 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: great pickups bro,the tractor cards are killer!
Thanks brother

(06-01-2012, 03:41 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Thank you. I am pleased with them. Don't you have the Packers version???
I used to have the Packers one, but sold it for a solid chunk of change when the card was hot. Normally I NEVER sell a Favre I dont have a dupe of, but for the ridiculouslly high price I sold it for, I thought I could easily buy another one when they cooled off and have some cash left over. Well, I have only seen a few since, and the price tags are all more than what I'm willing to pay. Sad
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I love the Irvin!! I would never of guessed the favre booked that high!! That is crazy.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: My High End Mailday (Favre and Irvin) Updated 6/2
Saw the Johnson on Twitter, very nice pickup. Got a card where he actually signed his full name instead of just putting his initials.

(06-02-2012, 08:41 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Saw the Johnson on Twitter, very nice pickup. Got a card where he actually signed his full name instead of just putting his initials.
yeah thats my second 85 auto. have another one that is a dual with derek anderson where he signed his intials sig. was kinda hard to turn this one down for $25 when it is a short print and books for $100

wow... great pick ups...Smile