`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?

2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?
Since we all know Jaderock's Mark Brunell collection is far and beyond the best single player collection on this board and probably anywere else, I was thinking: Who has the second best? Its the offseason and the board has been a bit slow, so lets show off our prized single player collection. See who takes the silver and bronze metal to Jaderock. Show em off, and then we will vote. Winner gets bragging rights.

Only rule I have is please describe your collection and post a link if you can. This thread could get out of hand if we post our entire collection on here. Post your favorite card or three if you like. After about a week or so (depending how many people participate) Ill gather the names of who all posted and set up a vote. Let the people of Beckett Forum decide.

Begin!
Mine would be my Demaryius Thomas collection. Started collecting him since he was drafted by Denver in 2010. Collection consist of 103 autos (only one double) and 14 memorbilia cards. I tend to stay away from just cards and chase mostly just autos. I like jersey cards, but tend to stay away from rookie jersey cards as they are almost never game used.

Collection:
http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac79/...?start=all

A few highlights:

[Image: scan0007.jpg]

[Image: scan0010.jpg]

[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: 2nd Best Single Player Collection....Who has it?
I won't say mine... I am thinking either All Days, JNCdrews or Chads... there are others I am sure I forgot, but those stand out to me...

There's a ton of great Player Collections on these boards! For sheer numbers alone off the top of my head 3 90's superstar collections will def be in contention.. Htoutlawz Barry Sanders collection, Marinocollectors Dan Marinos & thelegendJerryRices (obviously lol) Jerry Rice collection.. I know RW34 has a pretty insane Ricky Williams collection as well..

Some of the nicer PC's I have seen are RW34's Ricky Williams collection, Krayzies Fred Taylor PC, outlaws Barry Sanders PC, younglovers Steve Young PC, Killer B's Keenan Burton PC, ftballcardz Hines Ward/Pouncey PC's, Mr. 264 264 PC. fbking Felix Jones PC, ADB Sam Bradford PC, bakerman Zach Thomas/Jason Taylor PC, supbullcoc Laron Landry PC, stephenjwhite Ocho Cinco PC, collinsfan Kerry Collins PC. ginge Jets PC, my Howie Long/Cliff Branch/Raiders PC

There are many more that I am sure that I am forgetting but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head that I have seen and enjoyed checking out.

The ones I mentioned seem to get any and everything of their PC player/team to go into their PC's

[Image: aldavis.png]

I just found out that beckett ran a half page or so about me and my collection. Another collector gave me a heads up on it. I did see where they noted me having 1400+ 1/1's, which is very wrong. Total cards yes, not 1/1's!

Anywho, if anybody wants to visit my website, feel free.

http://chief7575.webs.com/cballmenu.html
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

Of course id love to say mine lol. Im pushing the 500 card mark for Landry, trying to get all the inserts and base right now. All of the low # stuff is what is alluding me right now. I have 37 1/1's including parrallels , printing plates. 3 completed name plates from SP Rookie Threads and Donruss Threads. 100+ jersey and memorabilia cards, 100+ auto'ed, and 50+ auto'ed, memorabilia cards. Here are some highlights.
[Image: laronlandry022h.jpg]
[Image: laronlandry099.jpg]
[Image: laronlandry027m1.jpg]
[Image: laronlandry027ii.jpg]
[Image: laronlandry054.jpg]
[Image: laronlandry010ll.jpg]

Here is a perspective pic that i took over a year ago, theres alot more cards now but its a nice shot
[Image: DSCF3612.jpg]

But it doesnt stop there. I collect jerseys, auto'ed pictures, and try to get into the game used world. I have over 35 auto'ed 8x10s and 16x20 photos. Signed footballs, Signed Jerseys, 5 signed mini helmets, 1 full sixed helmet with "To my #1 Fan" inscription. A pair of game used gloves IP auto'ed and a 2008 Practice Used Jersey. Here are some of the Highlights
[Image: IMAG0030.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0044.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0058.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0107.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0163-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0164-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0168-1.jpg]
[Image: 12111013191.jpg]
[Image: RedskinsAutographs004-2.jpg]

I dont care if i win or not, I just know that i LOVE this collection with all of my other Redskins stuff. A lot of time, effort and money went into this just like everyone elses collection. Im not going to rate mine any better than anyone else's, I just wanted to participate in this thread. Looking forward to seeing what people got

here is the link to my bucket
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z65/supbullcoc/
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Htoutlaws Barry collection or Wendy's Ricky collection are gonna be pretty tough to beat for single-player, imo
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Here is my DeMarco Collection. 486 different cards, 483 of which are Rookie Year cards. Also many signed items including a game used football from his 253 yd game from the Rams, as well as a Printing plate set from Beckett.

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...ollection/

and my own website

http://demarcomurraysupercollector.webs.com/

Not fully updated yet....

and some highlights

[Image: DSC01379.jpg]
[Image: DSC01373.jpg]
[Image: DSC01380.jpg]
[Image: DSC01381.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection148.jpg]
/7
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection437.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection319.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection313.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection257.jpg]
and some more....

[Image: 05-12-2012102351AM.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection468.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection430.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection381.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection382.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection371.jpg]
[Image: 12-27-2011104336AM2.jpg]
black friday /10
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection314.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection290.jpg]
and some more

[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection292.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection256.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection213.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection199.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection090.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection347.jpg]
front of a six way 1/1
[Image: 12-29-2011013012PM.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection210.jpg]
[Image: DeMarcoMurraySupercollection174.jpg]

I have been working on this for a little over a year, and to get 47 1/1's is a great feat IMO. Getting to 50 should be no challenge. Also closing in on 500 cards, and 1/1's could potentially be 10% of my collection! my collection isnt that well known because I don't post it too often, but it is getting up there
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I know I'm not up there with the great member on here but I still like showing off my 3 favorites Big Grin

[Image: 2012-01-16132238.jpg]
[Image: 2012-01-16132250.jpg]
[Image: 2012-05-19220128.jpg]

haha I guess ill say mine.

I am still in the midst of scanning it all but most have seen alot of it.

I have about 65-70% of the cards beckett has listed.

Most of the cards im missing are 1/1's ( about 138 1/1;s to be exact

Without those 1/1's im over 80% completion.

I have well over 1000 total cards

Atleast 400 autos

A jersey, signed 8x10, magazine cover, Custom art by diablo, and am FB friends with him and have talked to him multiple times on twitter lol.

Have alot of full rainbows.

Heres some stuff I got scanned.

[Image: File56.jpg][Image: File5.jpg][Image: File65.jpg][Image: File63.jpg][Image: File59.jpg][Image: File15.jpg][Image: File13.jpg][Image: File11.jpg]