`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want your Antoine Walkers

RE: I want your Antoine Walkers
(05-31-2012, 10:30 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Im looking to build up my Antoine Walker collection. Please let me know what ya got, Im looking to mostly trade but I will bust out the paypal if I have to. I know there is not alot of trading going on in the basketball boards but lets try to get some deals done!
Im sure i have several in my binder collections that i'm starting to go through...nothing special think the highlight is 3000 print double diamond...will have to see what i can round up and stick in my organize...

EDIT: Actually found 99 ionix reciprocal...750 print .... still not much though

i have a an 01-02 sweet shots signature shots auto of toine and a game used jersey relic i can part with for trade or sell..if u want to see pics lmw tks

sorry it took so long man but here they are,if interested shoot me a PM im looking to move them all as a lot.The skybox premium is an error card that i pulled back in 99 and is missing almost all of its foil.Not looking for much at all on them.
[Image: antoinewalkers1.jpg]
[Image: antoinewalkers2.jpg]
[Image: antoinewalkers3.jpg]

[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(06-20-2012, 11:06 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: sorry it took so long man but here they are,if interested shoot me a PM im looking to move them all as a lot.The skybox premium is an error card that i pulled back in 99 and is missing almost all of its foil.Not looking for much at all on them.
[Image: antoinewalkers1.jpg]
[Image: antoinewalkers2.jpg]
[Image: antoinewalkers3.jpg]
ok man let me knw what u are looking for..im game.

(06-09-2012, 11:25 PM)ayalam Wrote: i have a an 01-02 sweet shots signature shots auto of toine and a game used jersey relic i can part with for trade or sell..if u want to see pics lmw tks
im mostly looking to trade right now. if i have nothing u are interested in then i could poss make an offer. lets see scan so see if i got them both. thanks
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-09-2012, 11:25 PM)ayalam Wrote: i have a an 01-02 sweet shots signature shots auto of toine and a game used jersey relic i can part with for trade or sell..if u want to see pics lmw tks
lets see it man
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

i have a finest rookie, 05-06 ud reflections blue, and a basketball autographed in person so no cert. also have a mavericks comic book auto by walker and cuban from same appearance.