`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a bone to pick with jmessick86...

a bone to pick with jmessick86...
unbelievable... I can't believe you did this to me man... sending me freebies like this... how dare you!!! j/k... thank you so much!!! I needed them for my PC, and I am very impressed at so many members generosity here... makes me so happy to be a member and a part of these boards... thanks again!!!

[Image: 512f0ae8.jpg]
[Image: c2f7a22c.jpg]

RE: a bone to pick with jmessick86...
Wow that's pretty amazing there are some great people here for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(05-31-2012, 07:42 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Wow that's pretty amazing there are some great people here for sure!
I agree!!! very giving... I am VERY happy with this site and how the members treat each other... I won't mention the "other" site that is the complete opposite...

thats why the members on here are the best......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Very cool!!!!!!!!

(05-31-2012, 07:32 PM)slotman11 Wrote: unbelievable... I can't believe you did this to me man... sending me freebies like this... how dare you!!! j/k... thank you so much!!! I needed them for my PC, and I am very impressed at so many members generosity here... makes me so happy to be a member and a part of these boards... thanks again!!!

[Image: 512f0ae8.jpg]
[Image: c2f7a22c.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Glad you like them!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I'll tell ya! The nerve of some people!!!!

(05-31-2012, 10:24 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'll tell ya! The nerve of some people!!!!
I agree!!! the nerve!!!Smile

(05-31-2012, 07:48 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: thats why the members on here are the best......Smile
+1
(05-31-2012, 10:24 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'll tell ya! The nerve of some people!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Beckett is the best hobby site BECAUSE the members are THE best! Even those of us who are enduring some hard times and can't truly participate in everything right now, we still come here just to talk to those we've befriended and the collectors we can help out.

WTG, jmessick86!

Congrats! Those are some sweet cards. W2G jmessick86!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**