`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEEDED! ~ photo-bucket wizard to switch a jersey on pic for me! pays well!

RE: NEEDED! ~ photo-bucket wizard to switch a jersey on pic for me! pays well!
(05-31-2012, 12:41 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Hey Chi is this what I think it is? lol or is this a new swap? I wish I could have helped ya out on the one u talked to me about before.Im gonna have to teach myself how to do these.

P.S. Phinzphan lol is that Smith Mcfarlane for me? Tongue
I have 3 of em..,... got any for trade ? Smile
(05-30-2012, 09:49 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Can I live in your basement?......you won't even know I'm around......
its got a fireplace a full bathroom and a separate entrance.... you just need to furnish it and pay 50$ in phins cards a week hehe

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

man, that is a sweet stash of toys and stuff...Smile

(05-31-2012, 05:32 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I have 3 of em..,... got any for trade ? Smile

its got a fireplace a full bathroom and a separate entrance.... you just need to furnish it and pay 50$ in phins cards a week hehe
Wow..... Wish you lived closer. $50 in cards...... I would take that in a heart beat Big Grin

ha yall would have a fun time in our warehouse then lol. Not as organized and safe looking as phinz basement though lol...leaning tower of 3-rows may topple over on you

I'll use this as an excuse to show my work though
[Image: darron-1.png] [Image: DT-1.png]

[Image: trichbrownsjerseyswap-4-1.png] [Image: trich-1.png]
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Rogue how do u do the jersey lol I understand the helmet swap but how do u like take out the wings and just put the stripes like u did with Thomas.

you can do it a few different ways but the key is to not lose to wrinkles and details.... one way is to find someone in a uni that you want to change to and find a similar image in angle size and so on and you can lift the stuff you need.... another way is to actually paint out the unwanted details .... i like "content-Fill" for duplicating the textures like jersey mesh and so on.... there are so many different ways that you need to find the one that works best for you.... remember ...there is no wrong way ....just another way to the same end Smile

(05-31-2012, 03:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Rogue how do u do the jersey lol I understand the helmet swap but how do u like take out the wings and just put the stripes like u did with Thomas.
Uh it differs with every switch I've done but typically I use the clone tool to get rid of smaller logos. I also use a ton of layers to adjust colors on certain features to make them easy to manipulate then combine or filter layers to my liking. I can't remember what I did to the get the stripes, but it looks like I might have cut them from a Texans uni and used the eraser and pen path tools to shape them to his jersey
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(05-31-2012, 12:09 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I'll use this as an excuse to show my work though
[Image: darron-1.png] [Image: DT-1.png]

[Image: trichbrownsjerseyswap-4-1.png] [Image: trich-1.png]
need to change the nike ball to a wilson ball Smile...hehe
btw...nice stuff

(05-31-2012, 06:36 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: need to change the nike ball to a wilson ball Smile...hehe
btw...nice stuff
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw them. Very nicely done.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/