Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G Blaster

2011 A&G Blaster
Last one on the shelf at Target yielded this among other things:

[Image: Scan9.jpg]

Anyone like boxing?

RE: 2011 A&G Blaster
Your kidding? I bought three hobbies and no autos.

(05-30-2012, 04:47 PM)randall617 Wrote: Your kidding? I bought three hobbies and no autos.
Not kidding. The box had been sitting on the shelf for a couple weeks so I finally bought it.

I don't know why the scan is so big.

I am interested in it, depending on what you want from me. I need a few of your minis as well but I cannot send you a trade offer because you do not have an address on file. Please add this info if you are looking to trade. If you're looking to sell the card, it will also have to be listed with an asking price.

(05-30-2012, 06:18 PM)david campos Wrote: I am interested in it, depending on what you want from me. I need a few of your minis as well but I cannot send you a trade offer because you do not have an address on file. Please add this info if you are looking to trade. If you're looking to sell the card, it will also have to be listed with an asking price.
Think I'm all updated. I need to do some work for my real job, but I'll do some research and set a $ amount and look at what you have. Probably won't be updated until tomorrow evening though. Thanks!

Nice!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very Nice! I think I opened about 4 boxes and no auto either!

sweet retail hit!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(05-30-2012, 04:52 PM)Cashbail Wrote: Not kidding. The box had been sitting on the shelf for a couple weeks so I finally bought it.

I don't know why the scan is so big.
It's a great pull. My scans are big too sometimes and I don't know why.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK