`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Question for player collectors of "nobodies"

RE: Question for player collectors of "nobodies"
(06-11-2012, 06:24 PM)rburkett Wrote: I cut and pasted that out of the original post.
Since I collect a Conerback, most card companies do not make as many cards for defensive players like the player that I collect by the name of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

Is that better?

(06-11-2012, 06:24 PM)rburkett Wrote: I cut and pasted that out of the original post.
i think your reply is what is getting me:

"The his tells me they are talking about a person so how does this refer to a cornerback?"

that was you, not you quoting someone. and i have no idea what it means

"the his tells me"

what?

(06-11-2012, 06:30 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Since I collect a Conerback, most card companies do not make as many cards for defensive players like the player that I collect by the name of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

Is that better?
Thank you, much better. That would also help me if I wanted to trade rather than ignoring the posts because I had no idea who you were talking about. I do have some of his cards and when I finish verifying my cards I'll be asking for trades.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 06:45 PM)rburkett Wrote: Thank you, much better. That would also help me if I wanted to trade rather than ignoring the posts because I had no idea who you were talking about. I do have some of his cards and when I finish verifying my cards I'll be asking for trades.
If you actually spent time on here you would know who I collect, and you would know what the abbreviations meant. So please, do not come on here once in a blue moon and try and critique how we do things, because frankly I don't respect those that come one here and try and change things by calling people out for basically being stupid in your mind. GOOD DAY, SIR!

Ok, that fine I will continue to ignore posts I don't understand or from from people that aren't really looking for card because they don't want to take the time to actually type out what they are looking for. I'm sure I am not the only one that isn't on the boards all the time to know what every person collects. Thanks you for taking the time to clarify.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 06:57 PM)rburkett Wrote: Ok, that fine...

...Thanks you for taking the time to clarify.
You may want to check your spelling before you criticize the grammar and spelling of other people.

(06-11-2012, 07:03 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: You may want to check your spelling before you criticize the grammar and spelling of other people.
abbreviations, especially common ones, are easier to understand than what i can only imagine are the mutterings of a Sasquatch

(06-11-2012, 06:57 PM)rburkett Wrote: Ok, that fine I will continue to ignore posts I don't understand or from from people that aren't really looking for card because they don't want to take the time to actually type out what they are looking for. I'm sure I am not the only one that isn't on the boards all the time to know what every person collects. Thanks you for taking the time to clarify.
Or maybe next time just ask.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)