Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Black And Blue(s)

Some Black And Blue(s)
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been quite a while since my last mailday post, as I have been away to see my Son in Minnesota. I had a great time, and came home to some very nice mail! A couple of things for my Halak PC, Scratching The Surface set and a few traders dropped into my mailbox whilst I was gone, and here they are:

2011-12 Between The Pipes-Jaroslav Halak
2011-12 Certified Mirror Blue Materials-Jaroslav Halak (double FT) #16/99
2011-12 Certified Mirror Blue Signatures-Jaroslav Halak #43/99
2011-12 Crown Royale-Jaroslav Halak
2011-12 Crown Royale Premier Date Signatures-Jaroslav Halak #49/99

[Image: HockeyCards003-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-4.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007-3.jpg]

2011-12 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface-Dan Bouchard, Sean Couturier

[Image: HockeyCards008-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009-2.jpg]

2009-10 UD Black-Michal Neuvirth Patch/AU/RC #326/499
2009-10 UD Trilogy Superstar Scripts-Nicklas Backstrom
2011-12 Upper Deck Victory Black-Cody Eakin

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-1.jpg]

Thanks to Mark (mq13) and Nate (dragik) for the amazing adds to my PC and traders! Another package came in the mail the Monday after I arrived home, and it was just as amazing! I had forgotten about this one, and did not expect to hear back about it for a while.

TTM Autographed Pics-Jaroslav Halak

[Image: HockeyCards011-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards012.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013-1.jpg]

A HUGE thanks to Hugh (pens fan addict) and Jaroslav Halak for this one! Hugh took it upon himself to send Mr. Halak these shots for me, and asked him to personalize them! These will be great adds to my PC, and I am hoping that my girl will let me put them up somewhere. Haha! Thank you to those who have added to my collection! I hope that I can get back into the trading swing full throttle again.

If you see anything that you like, please send me a Trade Offer, drop me a line here, or give me a PM. I have all of my stuff in my Org. and marked for trade. I only trade through the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready. Thanks for stopping by, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Randi

RE: Some Black And Blue(s)
I'm going to send you an offer for the Halak pics!!!

Randi - I am sooooo glad they came! I have been seeing several returns from him lately and was hoping your would arrive! Congrats!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

lmfao @ that bouchard auoto, a happy face? too funny, hey randi pm me
for your sts needs, as i got a couple more.

Awesome Halak pics! I also want that Eakin! Haha. Nice to see you back around!

-Ashley

(05-30-2012, 12:46 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: I'm going to send you an offer for the Halak pics!!!

Randi - I am sooooo glad they came! I have been seeing several returns from him lately and was hoping your would arrive! Congrats!
I don't have the Halak pics in my Org. Tongue Hehe! Thank you for the amazing gesture! I almost have her convinced to let me out them up... but it still waits! Haha!
(05-30-2012, 01:58 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: lmfao @ that bouchard auoto, a happy face? too funny, hey randi pm me
for your sts needs, as i got a couple more.
I know... I laughed when I saw it too! He does it for all of them now, and I have no idea what PS:139 is either. I checked your Org. and have the two STS that you pulled from your recent breaks. Though here is a list of the ones that I need... for anyone interested! Big Grin

#9-Tyler Bozak (maybe incoming)
#15-Brad Mills
#23-Cody Hodgson
#28-Felix Potvin
#37-Pavel Datsyuk
#39-Ray Ferraro
#41-Simon Nolet
#48-Jaromir Jagr
#58-Michael Ontkean

Thanks for the offer, and if you do come across any of these I would be extremely interested!
(05-30-2012, 03:38 PM)alto4life Wrote: Awesome Halak pics! I also want that Eakin! Haha. Nice to see you back around!

-Ashley
They are awesome, and I am so glad that Hugh went out of his way to get them to me! I still want that 2011-12 Limited Team Trade Marks-Jaroslav Halak GU/AU that you have... so maybe we can work out a deal! Wink Thanks for the comments folks!

Randi

Nice additions to your Halak PC. I am always a bit impartial to the TTM personalized stuff myself, there is nothing greater than an athlete personalizing something to you...beats an auto card anyday.

These two friends of mine are also really nice Smile

RC Spectrum #/25 and #/9 jersey card Wink

[Image: 0708spguspectrum.jpg]

[Image: halakjsyhabs.jpg]

(05-30-2012, 05:29 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Nice additions to your Halak PC. I am always a bit impartial to the TTM personalized stuff myself, there is nothing greater than an athlete personalizing something to you...beats an auto card anyday.

These two friends of mine are also really nice Smile

RC Spectrum #/25 and #/9 jersey card Wink

[Image: 0708spguspectrum.jpg]

[Image: halakjsyhabs.jpg]
I agree with you there, Bruce! When the athlete takes their time to get something out just for you it's amazing! You looking to move those cards? I am VERY interested!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Randi

(05-30-2012, 06:08 PM)rayeates Wrote: I agree with you there, Bruce! When the athlete takes their time to get something out just for you it's amazing! You looking to move those cards? I am VERY interested!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Randi
Perhaps...

High-end traders, Irbe cards (most people don't have so I have developed flexibility with that in recent years), or money are my nectar.

Pack-pulled the silver version #/9 myself (traded the black version to you back in 2009-10 season) and the #/25 RC I picked up in a badly disorganized card shop for an absolutely steal!

Great pickups Randi!!!! Those Halak TTMs are really, really cool!!! Hugh is an outstanding guy. He's done this for me before also. One thing on the TTMs it almost looks as he has a hard time writing the "To Randi" part(kind of like a 2nd grader) but I think that is because english is a second language. Great additions, Congrats!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Awesome additions Randi!

Great work with the TTM stuff Hugh, that was very cool of you.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr