`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - The future of two COMPLETELY different former WRs...

OT - The future of two COMPLETELY different former WRs...
First -- Anthony Gonzalez Cut by Patriots

And second -- Terrell Owens Cut by Allen Wranglers of the Indoor League

Not sure which is more sad.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: OT - The future of two COMPLETELY different former WRs...
the 2nd... he is a BUM... nothing more, nothing less...

i'd say t.o.

gonzo has been cut by a reciever loaded team, be it at wr or te. may be more sad if he doesn't get picked up somewhere else. but being cut from the pats imo isn't near as sad as a once extremely talented pro bowl reciever not making the cut
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(05-30-2012, 10:41 AM)slotman11 Wrote: the 2nd... he is a BUM... nothing more, nothing less...
While I agree he is a clown to be sure, I think he is a future HOFer seeing as how he only trails Jerry Rice for career receiving yards, I sure wouldn't consider him a bum.....just a clown....like Ocho Cinco.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Gonzales is more "sad" in the sense that its sad that an obviously talented player has had such injury problems to limit and prehaps effectively end his career. It may well be that he can pick up with another team however.

T.O. is more "sad" in the sense that sad is popularly used to mean "a pathetic person who you can't quite bring yourself to feel pity for because he brought everything upon himself"

What's more sad is that even keyshawn Johnson made better, "life" choices then TO!

It's sad that for me the most memorable thing about Gonzalez is that he sleeps in some kind of moisture tent. Or at least he did at OSU according to some ESPN piece I saw years ago. As for T.O., anyone with a million-dollar body and a 10 cent head is sad. TO is no different. He would be doing himself a favor if he just let it go and disappeared for a while. Of course, he probably looks at Randy Moss and says "I'm just as not-quite-washed-up as he is!"
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

TO in my mind, if he had any kind of brain he would be mentioned along with Rice as one of the all-time bests. It just blows my mind how someone with so much talent basically wastes it when theres a lot of others that would have atleast given it an honest effort.
Uwash I think you're overpaying for his 10 cent brain, I don't think its worth a penny.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I guess "To" followed in the footsteps of Jerry Rice just a little too closely. With all of Jerry's braggadocious acts, it was a miracle To got out alive! I mean, I can still hear all the times Jerry said, "I love me some ME!"

[insert major eyeroll smiley here]
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-30-2012, 02:04 PM)all day baby Wrote: I guess "To" followed in the footsteps of Jerry Rice just a little too closely. With all of Jerry's braggadocious acts, it was a miracle To got out alive! I mean, I can still hear all the times Jerry said, "I love me some ME!"

[insert major eyeroll smiley here]
The thing is, Jerry Rice backed it up 110% on the field. There is no question that he didn't give it his all every time he stepped onto the field. T.O. - could have had that but decided he was above having to try for every ball thrown his direction and then blamed all things wrong on the QBs.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]