`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trufant PC pickups, Gold Standard set pick up and a quick question.

Trufant PC pickups, Gold Standard set pick up and a quick question.
Here's my recent pickups to the Trufant PC. I think I'm making a good dent in it. I also picked up some of his "uncirculated" cards which I do have a question about. I'll let you look at the scans first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's one of the uncirculated ones. My question is, if its uncirculated....how can it be so damaged. I don't know how much you can see in the scan, but the edges are really beat up. I don't know if its from maybe moving in the case? What is your opinion? Here's the scans.

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Trufant PC pickups, Gold Standard set pick up and a quick question.
I don't see how being in the case damaged it unless someone shook the hell out of it. I'm a little puzzled why the back has so much chipping on it.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(05-29-2012, 09:35 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I don't see how being in the case damaged it unless someone shook the hell out of it. I'm a little puzzled why the back has so much chipping on it.
Exactly! I don't understand it either.

Nice stuff man, ready for another trade?
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

(05-30-2012, 07:07 AM)hhh tgt Wrote: Nice stuff man, ready for another trade?
Definitely....but I'm leaving to California tomorrow for work. I'll be gone a month, so it'll have to wait till after that. Sucks.