Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RE: #34
[Image: 0MFM-Incredulous.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sorry Wendy. I wasn't trying to "Card" block ya there.
Not that Burk would do that to ya anyways.

(06-11-2012, 11:25 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Sorry Wendy. I wasn't trying to "Card" block ya there.
Just glad $264 wasn't thrown out there.... :p

(06-11-2012, 11:25 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Sorry Wendy. I wasn't trying to "Card" block ya there.
LOL! I knew what you were up to! Wink

And you're right...at least it's not $264!!

(06-11-2012, 06:42 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Big Grin

What do you need for those?? Wink
$ for $ I collect Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Romo, Demarcus Ware, Demarco Marray, Dez Bryant, Montana, Jerry Rice and Riank Gore (for my son in law). No hurry I will hold them for you because I saw your post about the job. I am revalidating all my football and adding serial numbers so I will set them aside as I come to them and let you know when I finish. Please don't send cards now I will set up a trade when I get them together.

Thanks, Bob
(06-11-2012, 06:42 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Big Grin

What do you need for those?? Wink
see previous post and I will hold them for you until I go through the rest of my cards. I didn't add serial numbers on the ones I logged earlier so I may have more. I will send you a trade offer when I get through check all the football.
(06-11-2012, 09:20 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Sweet 264/s....whatcha need?
see previous post and I will hold them for you until I go through the rest of my cards. I didn't add serial numbers on the ones I logged earlier so I may have more. I will send you a trade offer when I get through validating my cards. Sorry RW34 I believe I posted to you twice.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(06-12-2012, 06:44 PM)rburkett Wrote: $ for $ I collect Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Romo, Demarcus Ware, Demarco Marray, Dez Bryant, Montana, Jerry Rice and Riank Gore (for my son in law). No hurry I will hold them for you because I saw your post about the job. I am revalidating all my football and adding serial numbers so I will set them aside as I come to them and let you know when I finish. Please don't send cards now I will set up a trade when I get them together.

Thanks, Bob
Sounds great, just let me know when you finish...sometime next year!! Wink You've got a TON of cards to fish through.

(06-12-2012, 10:03 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sounds great, just let me know when you finish...sometime next year!! Wink You've got a TON of cards to fish through.
Ditto..... Smile