`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
org changes
05-29-2012, 03:42 PM
org changes
I can't find the duplicate button since the last update, anyone have any help for me?

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: org changes
it's still right where it has always been. maybe you need to add the column?

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

[Image: ow91.jpg]
05-29-2012, 06:03 PM
I still don't have it Jacoby, and I didn't see the column for it. I have "card description", "condition", "comments", "have", "sell price", "trade away", "trade for", "img", and "grading company" for my columns, can not find the duplicate one. Please help.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

05-29-2012, 07:46 PM
It should be on the very far right hand side - it's not labeled but looks like two arrows in a circle.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
05-29-2012, 08:06 PM
(05-29-2012 07:46 PM)ceocards Wrote:  It should be on the very far right hand side - it's not labeled but looks like two arrows in a circle.

I understand that, but I'm not seeing that symbol anymore.

05-29-2012, 08:27 PM
(05-29-2012 06:03 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote:  I still don't have it Jacoby, and I didn't see the column for it. I have "card description", "condition", "comments", "have", "sell price", "trade away", "trade for", "img", and "grading company" for my columns, can not find the duplicate one. Please help.

go to the "custom layout" format and try adding the column from there

05-29-2012, 08:43 PM
(05-29-2012 08:27 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  go to the "custom layout" format and try adding the column from there

I'm using the custom layout option, and there is no duplicate column to add. I had the symbol showing a week or so ago then the updates and poof, gone. I'm using Chrome if that means anything. It seems to me as if the screen has been squeezed, but no option to enlarge anywhere.

05-30-2012, 03:59 AM
okay, i know this is trite, but since it is post-change, try the universal fix: clear history and cookies

05-30-2012, 06:10 AM
They seem to be having a bit of a problem with their displays. I can see about half of the duplicate button on my browser. They are clipping off the edges of the display. They are also having a bit of trouble lining up the heads with the columns, they don't folloe true down through the page.

If you go to the top of the page next to the word organize where it says "Collapse or Expand Left Nav" and click on it it will collaps the page and reveal the duplicate icon on the right side.

Ray

05-30-2012, 07:39 AM
(05-30-2012 06:10 AM)ktcardshop Wrote:  They seem to be having a bit of a problem with their displays. I can see about half of the duplicate button on my browser. They are clipping off the edges of the display. They are also having a bit of trouble lining up the heads with the columns, they don't folloe true down through the page.

If you go to the top of the page next to the word organize where it says "Collapse or Expand Left Nav" and click on it it will collaps the page and reveal the duplicate icon on the right side.

Ray

Okay that does give me about half of the duplicate button now, but then I can not see me collection list on the left side. It must be something in the new design, but I'll try the "cookies" fix again, How do you do it Jacoby?