`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home in Massillon. Nice retro break.
Tongue 
Back home in Massillon. Nice retro break.
Stopped in at elite like usual on a trip home to Massillon Ohio. Picked up two jumbo packs of both series one and two topps from 2003. One pack the cards were all stuck together but the rest were.nice.

I think I did pretty well spending four bucks a pack and pulling a Griffey Jr black numbered to 52 and a farewell to riverfront tony perez riverfront stadium relic.

I'll be trading both most likely but will need some time to get them into organize. I can't seem to do that with my phone.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Back home in Massillon. Nice retro break.
sounds like really good pulls for $4 a pack!!

That's what I thought man, LOL. I should have no problem baiting a nice Jeter with them.

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set

Nice griffey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Why would they ever do a "Farewell to Riverfront" series? That place was a dump!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Bro I wish I knew you were coming to Massillon!! We could've meet up. I live here!! I ran over to sports archives today. I was going to stop in at elite but got my wife a smoothie and it was melting!! :/

(06-02-2012, 10:09 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Bro I wish I knew you were coming to Massillon!! We could've meet up. I live here!! I ran over to sports archives today. I was going to stop in at elite but got my wife a smoothie and it was melting!! :/

You will have to let me know where that other place is at. Ive been going to elite since I was a kid. I bought many Canseco and Bo cards there. I also pulled my 93 SP Jeter RC there back in 1994.

&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set

Hey guys. I'm not on here much but I too am from the Canton area.

I currently go to OSU so I'm not home much, but I usually go to Sports Archives. He usually gives me good deals and I have been going there for years. I have been to Elite once like two years ago I think and the owner just kind of rubbed me the wrong way so I never have been back.

(06-04-2012, 11:46 PM)nicktv08 Wrote: Hey guys. I'm not on here much but I too am from the Canton area.

I currently go to OSU so I'm not home much, but I usually go to Sports Archives. He usually gives me good deals and I have been going there for years. I have been to Elite once like two years ago I think and the owner just kind of rubbed me the wrong way so I never have been back.
sweet breaks to the op. As fas as Massillon goes, alot of folks there tend to rub ya the wrong way if you arent from there (no offense to the op, i dont mean you). ive been to all of them around stark county and sports archives may not have the best prices or selection but he is the most honest dealer you can find. Im sure we can all agree ricks is way too overpriced to even buy toploaders. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky since alot of people on here dont have any lcs to visit.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]