`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Advanced Search Window doesnt work
05-07-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Advanced Search Window doesnt work
I'm trying to find all the autographs in my ORG, so I can add them to an AU folder. Is this "Advanced Search" function what I would use to do that?

Collecting Dallas Cowboys,Tx Rangers & Nolan Ryan (any uniform)
2009 UD Americas Team
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 06:37 PM
(05-07-2014 06:27 PM)gshankle Wrote:  I'm trying to find all the autographs in my ORG, so I can add them to an AU folder. Is this "Advanced Search" function what I would use to do that?

no, it isnt

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
05-07-2014, 07:03 PM
How do you search your ORG for autographs, or GU etc...? Replies that are actually helpful are appreciated.

2009 UD Americas Team
05-07-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 09:25 PM by mmahoney.)
(05-07-2014 07:03 PM)gshankle Wrote:  How do you search your ORG for autographs, or GU etc...? Replies that are actually helpful are appreciated.

I do believe the Advance Search (magnifying glass) would do the trick. You would have to change so the AU or Mem column is part of your view and can then search on them. In the meantime, you can choose columns and add the AU or Mem column and then sort on that column twice. First time will put them all to the end, second to the beginning. All your AU or Mem cards should be at the top of that collection.
05-07-2014, 10:34 PM
(05-07-2014 09:22 PM)mmahoney Wrote:  I do believe the Advance Search (magnifying glass) would do the trick. You would have to change so the AU or Mem column is part of your view and can then search on them. In the meantime, you can choose columns and add the AU or Mem column and then sort on that column twice. First time will put them all to the end, second to the beginning. All your AU or Mem cards should be at the top of that collection.

Thank you. That worked. I didn't know the "sort twice" trick.

2009 UD Americas Team
05-08-2014, 02:51 AM
(05-07-2014 09:22 PM)mmahoney Wrote:  I do believe the Advance Search (magnifying glass) would do the trick. You would have to change so the AU or Mem column is part of your view and can then search on them. In the meantime, you can choose columns and add the AU or Mem column and then sort on that column twice. First time will put them all to the end, second to the beginning. All your AU or Mem cards should be at the top of that collection.

ah, that makes sense...it cant search what isnt visible

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other