`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user

New user
Hey guys! I'm a relatively new user to Beckett as I'm starting fresh with the new site design. I'm looking forward to making some trades with other enthusiastic hobbyists!

-Chris

RE: New user
Welcome to the boards, Chris! I know that you will enjoy your time here in the Beckett Community, and if there is anything that we can help you with just let us know! Best wishes!

Randi

welcome to the site

I hope you enjoy this site
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(05-28-2012, 11:51 PM)cforsberg21 Wrote: Hey guys! I'm a relatively new user to Beckett as I'm starting fresh with the new site design. I'm looking forward to making some trades with other enthusiastic hobbyists!

-Chris
Hello and welcome Chris. I was looking to see what you have and maybe start a trade, but you do not have any cards in your organize. You MUST have any cards available for trade marked as such in your organize. If you need any help setting it up all you need to do is ask. Myself or one of the other guys/girls can help you out. We have an awesome, helpful community here.

Welcome, and have fun! Also, as Johlix mentioned, get a few things in your org to start moving.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll be sure to get my organize up and running ASAP.

Welcome to the boards

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Shoot me an offer if you have any Roy or Clark FT
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

welcome to the site

Welcome to the site. You will quickly find out that there are many great people and traders here!!