`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Heritage?

Topps Heritage?
Haven't seen these at retail (Walmart/Target) haven't made it to my LCS yet, but once I do what should I expect a box/pack to go for? and do they make blaster's for this product?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Topps Heritage?
(05-27-2012, 11:24 PM)ThyKingZG Wrote: Haven't seen these at retail (Walmart/Target) haven't made it to my LCS yet, but once I do what should I expect a box/pack to go for? and do they make blaster's for this product?

Thanks in advance.
If you're talking about the 2012s, these have been out for about 2 months now. Most people are just about done with their sets at this point. If they don't have them at LCS/Wal-Mart/Target by now, chances are that they aren't going to get them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if the release of Heritage is something you really look for/want.

(05-27-2012, 11:29 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: If you're talking about the 2012s, these have been out for about 2 months now. Most people are just about done with their sets at this point. If they don't have them at LCS/Wal-Mart/Target by now, chances are that they aren't going to get them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if the release of Heritage is something you really look for/want.
Nah, I'm just getting back in and trying to get a feel for all the products at retail/lcs, what road I wanna take for my PC and what I wanna throw $ towards for "hits"....thanks though.

My Target just but out a crap load of Heritage Blasters because they sold out of Bowman and needed something to fill the space. Must be at least 15-20 of them

(05-27-2012, 11:32 PM)ThyKingZG Wrote: what I wanna throw $ towards for "hits"....thanks though.
Then stay away from Heritage. Heritage is about the set building, not about the "hits".

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(05-28-2012, 10:54 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Then stay away from Heritage. Heritage is about the set building, not about the "hits".
this is EXACTLY the kind of info i'm looking for, thanks a lot.