`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have lots of Autos. willilling trade for 1975 Topps

I have lots of Autos. willilling trade for 1975 Topps
Hi I have tons of baseball cards to trade. Not just junk But all the Hot prospects 2012 NOW! 100's of Autos, Ser, and 1000' of RC, 1st YR I've been on beckett for all most a year, trying to update and ad just some of my cards. Wow this take a while...lol
But now I'd realy like to trade some, and complete some sets!
I know I'm the new guy, So I will be willing to send first! Long as you have a good feed back.

Well, right now I have a
complete 1975 topps set. But I would like to replace some of the cards to be in NM or better. Centering is key for me. 1975 is tuff!!
Front and back must be at least 70/30! I perfer better Like I said I have a complete set. Most of set is NM, But centering is tuff......and I like most of us use beckett's condition as the standard!
If you have any or a lot of NM 1975 Topps I would be interested. Thank you for looking.
Sincerely, Greg

Ps, please let me know what sets or cards you are looking for? Becous I have over 100 thousand cards I have not added yet but can
(before trade) if needed

RE: I have lots of Autos. willilling trade for 1975 Topps
Welcome to the boards PM sent
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I see you are relatively new,,,Welcome!

Have a ton of nice 75 Minis, if you are interested, they are listed but might not be marked for trade....Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

check me
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

I want those Matt Hagues.... that possible????

welcome!! i have bunch 1975 topps you can check me..thanks
i have these..prolly few more gotta find em.. let me know..thanks

75topps willie mcCovey
[Image: 1338331476.jpg]

Lou Brock
[Image: 1338331485.jpg]

Mike Schmidt
[Image: 1338331495.jpg]

Brooks Robinson
[Image: 1338331503.jpg]

i have some lesser players in nm or better condition if interested. lmk.

welcome to the site

(05-29-2012, 05:17 PM)kleinmu Wrote: I want those Matt Hagues.... that possible????
yes it is possible.... I like Matt Hagues too....Led Spring in HR.....So I bought a few of his autos and I have nice Gold chrome /50
Tired to night but tommrow I'll take a look and maybe we can work something out Rembere I only want NM and Centered front and back...and and it is the 75 stander size if you have any...Im looking for commons to. But even if you don't have 75, I love S.F. Giants auto too...if you want you can send me a proposal....talk to you soon

P.S. I got Matt a few months ago in hopes for good trade bate. So I am not attached....But my hunch was right. I'm starting to get a lot of interest.
Thank you for yours, Greg

(05-29-2012, 11:36 PM)greg7475 Wrote: yes it is possible.... I like Matt Hagues too....Led Spring in HR.....So I bought a few of his autos and I have nice Gold chrome /50
Tired to night but tommrow I'll take a look and maybe we can work something out Rembere I only want NM and Centered front and back...and and it is the 75 stander size if you have any...Im looking for commons to. But even if you don't have 75, I love S.F. Giants auto too...if you want you can send me a proposal....talk to you soon

P.S. I got Matt a few months ago in hopes for good trade bate. So I am not attached....But my hunch was right. I'm starting to get a lot of interest.
Thank you for yours, Greg
Thanks for responding so nicely... do you only like Giants autos, or also rcs, and stuff like that? Yeah, I like Matt Hague, and since he's up, it's hard to let him. I completely understand, man.... You have some very nice cards, tooSmile

I've got a few iin nearmint condition check my org