`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
i'm back! case of crown,limited,triple threads and some valiant and fanfare.

RE: i'm back! case of crown,limited,triple threads and some valiant and fanfare.
(05-25-2012, 11:13 PM)robsvideos Wrote: not sure. pm my an offer.
all is for trade.
Can you check me for the Campbell? Look at my bucket as it is more up to date.....there are sub folders as well....thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: i'm back! case of crown,limited,triple threads and some valiant and fanfare.
(05-25-2012, 08:55 PM)robsvideos Wrote: bought a few cases and boxes of leaf valiant and press pass fanfare.
[Image: img090-1.jpg]
[Image: img091.jpg]
[Image: img092.jpg]
[Image: img093.jpg]
[Image: img094-1.jpg]
[Image: img095-1.jpg]
[Image: img096-1.jpg]
[Image: img097-1.jpg]
[Image: img098-1.jpg]
[Image: img099-1.jpg]

Trade any of the saints?? I like both the marques colstons and mark ingram. Let me know

I'm interested in any 49ers. Especially love those crown royal die cuts. Nice cards man!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Not sure of an offer either, but still really like those. Just pm me and lmk if you come up with one thanks
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Interested in the Titus Young Triple threads. Let me know if you see anything - thanks
[Image: bsandersbanner.jpg]
[Image: barry-sanders.gif]

Great lookin' Ingram! Congrats on that 6 auto too!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I am intrested the the LT Auto
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

hey man lmk on the aj green crown patch auto and the kaepernick crown patch auto.

Check me on all of the 49ers autos

Nice breaks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK