`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a Peyton Manning or a Drew Brees auto for trade?

Anyone have a Peyton Manning or a Drew Brees auto for trade?
I want 50 million things and cant afford to buy them all so Im willing to part with these to get an auto of Peyton Manning and Drew Brees if possible. I dont care about b/vs. If your Brees/Manning books at $80 I will still trade straight up. Just want to get a deal done.

Only requests are no college uni autos and I prefer the Brees to be in a Saints uni.

[Image: 07-30-2011123627AM.jpg]

[Image: 03-17-2012030412AM.jpg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Anyone have a Peyton Manning or a Drew Brees auto for trade?
Still got the peyton but already have a sweet Marino jsy au /10......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Is the Peyton for me? If so im willing to work out something on the bottom Marino instead .. If not carry on then lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(05-25-2012, 09:56 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Still got the peyton but already have a sweet Marino jsy au /10......Smile
Well you know there is nothing wrong with having a lot of Marino autos. : ) I also like your Sayers autos if you wanna pull something off.
(05-25-2012, 10:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: Is the Peyton for me? If so im willing to work out something on the bottom Marino instead .. If not carry on then lol
No its not for you lol. Though I will think about it. Tough trading auto for none auto especially of Marino. lol. Have any extra Peyton autos yet? I know you are a hoarder lol. Or maybe a Brees?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(05-25-2012, 10:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: Is the Peyton for me? If so im willing to work out something on the bottom Marino instead .. If not carry on then lol
Duh.....sorry....too many damn dolphin fans here...get them all mixed up...lol
Not sure on the Sayers.....might be willing to move the dual but definitely not the sox....only one I've ever seen......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I have a brees but its /5

Are you offering anything else besides marino?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

No extras yet. Trying to curb my needless spending on dupes lol If you wanna work something out I know I have a few graded Marinos you want, some DT's you may want lol I'll gladly wait until you exaust all your options Big Grin Just hit me up when you're ready!
(05-25-2012, 11:04 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Duh.....sorry....too many damn dolphin fans here...get them all mixed up...lol
Not sure on the Sayers.....might be willing to move the dual but definitely not the sox....only one I've ever seen......Smile
I still want your Manning and still have the Emmitt Tongue
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC