`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You asked for on-card AU, here are some on-card AU.

You asked for on-card AU, here are some on-card AU.
Personally, I don't think the cards themselves look all that spectacular, and I know they aren't all of the cards that will be in the set, but thought I'd share this via "The Knight's Lance - The Panini America Drool Gallery: Peeking 2011-12 Limited Basketball’s Early Arrivals". Everyone's been asking for on-card AU, here's plenty.

There are more in the blog article, but thought I would paste some here (and Beckett will have their news article up today or tomorrow as well).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: You asked for on-card AU, here are some on-card AU.
That looks like a Nice set.. To bad it will be way above my price range.. My only hope is some of you guys pull some celtics auto's and trade them to me Wink
WIsh they would have done Dual Glass Cleaners Auto's how Epic would that be if both Robinson and Hakeem signed that Card.

(05-25-2012, 12:04 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: WIsh they would have done Dual Glass Cleaners Auto's how Epic would that be if both Robinson and Hakeem signed that Card.
I agree. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I like the Decade Dominance autos.... but don't like the price...

they have 7 cards per box, correct? I bought a case of Limited 2009-10. Loved the product... back then... only two cards away from completing the set.. both are "legends" /99... The auto set was the first part I completed which amazed me.. thought it would of been base.

didn't care for Limited 2010-11 too much.. I did pick up a few auto singles..

can't wait for the new Limited to come out... but probably not buying any boxes.. Panini will not get my money for this product, more likely... I'd just pick up a few singles.

I do love that John Stockton auto!!

dislike the "retired numbers" & "glass cleaners" didn't catch my eye.. I like previous versions better... been thinking about chasing the 2009-10 Glass Cleaner set.. I got a bunch already.. but only big name I have is Kareem.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*