`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just back from grading!

RE: Just back from grading!
(05-29-2012, 05:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Agreed! I have nothing nowhere near as high-end though, but I'm thinking of sending stuff in for 45-day service since I'll be on my wedding/honeymoon trip from june 20-july 12. That way it'll seem more like 10-day service since I'll be gone for so long Smile
Whoa, yeah, that would be sweet! You may give them a call and see what kinda deal they can offer you... have you sent before? Also, you can wait and see what kind of offer they have as their June promo.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(05-29-2012, 06:45 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Whoa, yeah, that would be sweet! You may give them a call and see what kinda deal they can offer you... have you sent before? Also, you can wait and see what kind of offer they have as their June promo.
Yeah I sent one batch a couple months back (10 mid-range MJs, but high end by my standards haha). I can't really get a submission together before June, so I hope it's a good offer next month!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-29-2012, 07:20 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah I sent one batch a couple months back (10 mid-range MJs, but high end by my standards haha). I can't really get a submission together before June, so I hope it's a good offer next month!
I get group orders together for my LCS, so that always helps me because I usually have to submit a minimum depending on what promo they offer me.

Nice cards man! Amazing grades as well! Nice work!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(05-30-2012, 04:39 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Nice cards man! Amazing grades as well! Nice work!
Hey man, thanks!

(05-24-2012, 05:28 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Masters auto is beautiful..congrats on the great grades!
^^ what he said!

wow! nice job on those grades!